Welcome to Visit London, your official city guide to London, England. Find things to do in London, days out in London, London attractions and sightseeing, what's on, London events, theatre, tours, restaurants and hotels in London. Plan your trip to London with useful traveller information.
London is the capital and largest city of England and the United Kingdom. The city stands on the River Thames in the south-east of England, at the head of its 50-mile (80 km) estuary leading to the North Sea. London has been a major settlement for two millennia. Londinium was founded by the Romans.
London’s most expensive property is on the market for an eye-watering £54.5m ($71.2m), a price point nearly 32 times higher than the £1.7m it was sold for in 2008. The Grade ...
Yahoo Finance UK
8 hours ago
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Hiring a Housekeeper — and 'Discretion' Is Key in Landing the JobPeople via Yahoo News6 hours ago
- Tier 2 Lockdown rules: What restrictions will be put in place in London? (cloned)The Independent via Yahoo News6 days ago
- 9 Latest Signs You've Caught COVID-19Eat This, Not That! via Yahoo News3 days ago
- Unions take aim at driverless Tube planThe Telegraph via Yahoo News4 hours ago
- Adele Showed Off Long, Shiny Blonde Hair On SNL — & Fans Are Raving About ItRefinery29 via Yahoo News4 hours ago
People also ask
What are the top ten things to do in London?
What is London, a city, a state or a country?
What are fun things to do in London England?
Where is London City Center?
London is layered with history, where medieval and Victorian complement a rich and vibrant modern world. The Tower of London and Westminster neighbor local pubs and markets, and time-worn rituals like the changing of the guards take place as commuters rush to catch the Tube.
London is situated in southeastern England, lying astride the River Thames some 50 miles (80 km) upstream from its estuary on the North Sea.In satellite photographs the metropolis can be seen to sit compactly in a Green Belt of open land, with its principal ring highway (the M25 motorway) threaded around it at a radius of about 20 miles (30 km) from the city centre.
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in London, England on Tripadvisor: See 1,788,004 traveler reviews and photos of London tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in November. We have reviews of the best places to see in London. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
- Walking REOPENED London 2020 in the SUMMER HEAT! Post-Lockdownyoutube.com
- Walking REOPENED London - Busy Shops on Oxford Street & Regent Street?youtube.com
- The Surprising Story Behind London's Largest Bridge | Bridges That Built London | Timelineyoutube.com
- THE STAKES IN PRISON: Why Child Molester Prisoners Automatically Get Killed In Prison | Wes Watsonyoutube.com
Get friendly, multilingual advice on everything there to see and do in London from expert advisors at the City of London Corporation's Information Centre.
London is the wild west of the global property market – and it needs a sheriff
London & Partners is registered in England under no. 7493460. Registered Office: London & Partners, 2 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2RR. London & Partners is the official promotional agency for London. We promote London and attract businesses, events, congresses, students and visitors to the capital.
London’s Labatt Memorial Park is the world's longest continuously operating baseball grounds, a 144-year streak recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records. Government Where to find information on the City of London's Government.
You’ll see double-decker buses and even the River Thames, but while London, Ontario, has clearly been inspired by its British namesake, this is a distinctly Canadian destination. Attractions like Fanshawe Pioneer Village, Banting House and Eldon House will captivate history buffs.