Well known for his role as Sergeant Davis Quinton on 6 seasons of International Emmy-nominated comedy Corner Gas (2004), Lorne Cardinal has acquired close to 100 professional Film & TV credits including feature films Never Steady, Never Still (2017), Gods Acre (2016) and FX's Fargo (2014). Throughout his career, Lorne's received numerous...
Well known for his role as Sergeant Davis Quinton on 6 seasons of International Emmy-nominated comedy Corner Gas (2004), Lorne Cardinal has acquired close to 100 professional Film & TV credits including feature films Never Steady, Never Still (2017), Gods Acre (2016) and FX's Fargo (2014).
Jan 30, 2013 · Lorne Cardinal, actor, director (born at Sucker Creek, Alta, 6 Jan 1964). Lorne Cardinal is of Cree descent and, committed to working within Canada, has been remarkably adept at steering his career in the direction that best suits his strengths as a performer.
Lorne Cardinal is a Canadian stage, television and film actor, best known for portraying character Davis Quinton on the Canadian television series Corner Gas.
Oct 16, 2020 · Lorne Cardinal says he got into acting “totally by accident.” “I was just a shy kid growing up. So public speaking was never something I sought until I was in my early twenties when I took my first...
Lorne Cardinal (born January 6, 1964) is famous for being tv actor. He currently resides in Sucker Creek, Alberta, Canada. Canadian actor best known for his role as Davis Quinton in the television series, Corner Gas. Lorne Cardinal is a Capricorn and was born in The Year of the Dragon
- Sucker Creek, Alberta, Canada
- TV Actor
Lorne Cardinal full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films.
- He never set out to be an actor. Cardinal wasn’t the kind of kid that spent their school days dreaming off a career in Hollywood. Acting never crossed his mind until far later, and he spent the first few years of his working life as everything from a darkroom technician to a photographer.
- He was the first Indigenous student to get an acting degree. After graduating high school, Cardinal, who was born January 6, 1964, in Sucker Creek, Alberta, enrolled in an acting course at the University of Alberta.
- He wants Indigenous people to ‘breakthrough the white ceiling’ Speaking at the Vision Quest conference and trade show in May 2019, Cardinal spoke about his desire to see more Indigenous people ‘breakthrough the white ceiling’.
- He wasn’t always such a confident public speaker. These days, Cardinal spends almost as much time speaking at conferences, schools, and public events as he does acting.
Oct 19, 2020 · Sitting in his home office in Squamish, B.C., movie star Lorne Cardinal talks over Skype about his acting career. He is Cree from the Sucker Creek First Nation in Alta., and is probably best known for his recurring role in the Corner Gas TV series. Cardinal also lends his voice to the Corner Gas animation show which just aired its third season.