Jun 03, 2016 · Directed by Whit Stillman. With Kate Beckinsale, Chloë Sevigny, Xavier Samuel, Emma Greenwell. Lady Susan Vernon takes up temporary residence at her in-laws' estate and, while there, is determined to be a matchmaker for her daughter Frederica -- and herself too, naturally.
- Whit Stillman
- 2 min
- Love & Friendship Official Trailer #1 (2016) - Kate Beckinsale, Chloë Sevigny Movie HDyoutube.com
- Love & Friendship - Happens Quite A Lot (Movie Clip) | Amazon Studiosyoutube.com
- Love & Friendship Movie CLIP - Disaster (2016) - Kate Beckinsale, Chloë Sevigny Movie HDyoutube.com
- Stuck In The Friend Zone? "Anatomy Of Love" Full Movieyoutube.com
Love & Friendship is a 2016 period comedy film written and directed by Whit Stillman.Based on Jane Austen's epistolary novel Lady Susan, written c. 1794, the film stars Kate Beckinsale, Chloë Sevigny, Xavier Samuel, and Emma Greenwell.
Love & Friendship is Jane Austen with the romance drained out, exposing the pragmatism and the economic urgency underneath. That sounds grim, but the result is actually a tart, fizzy delight from ...
Love and Friendship is a remarkable film by Slim Whitman, based on an early epistolary novella by Jane Austen. It’s refreshing because he’s taken this early unfinished manuscript and been able to supplement it, rather than reduce it as with her better known works.
People also ask
What is the movie Love and Freindship about?
Who is the cast of Love and friendship?
Is Love and friendship a comedy?
What is the setting of Love and friendship?
LOVE & FRIENDSHIP is an adaptation of Jane Austen's novella Lady Susan in which a beautiful young widow Lady Susan Vernon (Kate Beckinsale) visits her in-laws’ estate while waiting for social chatter about her personal indiscretions to pass.
May 13, 2016 · "Love & Friendship" feels like it was inevitable. The director Whit Stillman adapting Jane Austen is one of those ideas that sounds like it's made up because it's so perfect, like Wes Anderson announcing that he's going to make an animated film about foxes based on a book by Roald Dahl.
Love & Friendship (2016) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Menu. Movies. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top ...
- Léon (1994) Film Action and adventure. We’re always telling kids not to take sweets from strangers but we never think to warn them about making friends with hitmen. ‘
- Frances Ha (2012) Film Comedy. ‘We’re the same person with different hair,’ says Frances Ha of best mate Sophie. The pair – both twentysomething New Yorkers – start the movie inseparable.
- Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan (1982) Film Science fiction. Even in the cold depths of space, warm friendships can endure – just look at Captain Kirk and his first officer Spock.
- 50/50 (2011) Film Comedy. If you were to choose an actor to help you through a cancer diagnosis, Seth Rogen probably wouldn’t be top of the list. Fortunately for Adam (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) in ‘50/50’, it turns out sweary, scatty stoner Kyle (Rogen) is a hero in a medical and emotional crisis – even if he does use his ball-trimmer to shave off Adam’s hair after chemo.
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
- 118 min
- Dahsyat 876