Aug 04, 2017 · Storyline When six college kids in a sleepy Southern town are assigned a group project to rediscover a moment in history, one of them sets in motion a horrific fate when he proposes they head into the Georgia backwoods to tackle the legend of Emily Burt, the Talbot County werewolf.
- 1 min
- Bev Land
Amazon.com: Lycan: Dania Ramirez, Gail O'Grady, Vanessa Angel, Kalia Prescot, Craig Tate, Bev Land: Movies & TV
People also ask
Is Lycan a horror movie?
What is the difference between a Lycan and a movie?
Who directed the movie Lycan?
Who is Lycan in the Dark Ages?
Jan 23, 2009 · In the Dark Ages, a young Lycan named Lucian emerges as a powerful leader who rallies the werewolves to rise up against Viktor, the cruel vampire king who has enslaved them. Lucian is joined by his secret lover, Sonja, in his battle against the Vampire army and his struggle for Lycan freedom.
- Patrick Tatopoulos
- 2 min
Movie Info Six college kids who are assigned a group project to rediscover a moment in history decide to head into the backwoods of Georgia to investigate the legend of Emily Burt, aka the Talbot...
- Bev Land
- Parade Deck Films
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans is a 2009 American action horror film directed by Patrick Tatopoulos and starring Michael Sheen, Bill Nighy, Rhona Mitra, Steven Mackintosh, and Kevin Grevioux.
Lycan Colony (80)IMDb 2.11 h 28 min200613+ Two siblings and a newly settled doctor's family are about to find out this town's darkest secret the hard way. The inhabitants are all werewolves, yet all things are not as they appear.
- Underworld: Awakening. In a departure from the first three installments, humans play a larger role in Awakening as the story turns to the wider world's effort to eradicate vampires and Lycans.
- Underworld: Blood Wars. In Underworld: Blood Wars, Selene is on the run. She has nothing to lose and feels like an outcast as she's burned all of her vampire bridges over the years.
- Underworld: Evolution. Underworld left viewers with plenty of questions. Evolution, the first sequel, addresses some of them by diving into the background of the Underworld universe while moving the story forward.
- Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. Rise of the Lycans isn't a sequel to the first or second movies — it doesn't even really feature Selene, although she's technically in the movie.
- 'Dog Soldiers' (2002) Neil Marshall's directorial debut is a turbocharged action bonanza that plays like "Night of the Living Dead" meets "Aliens," but with werewolves.
- 'Silver Bullet' (1985) One of the few Stephen King adaptations in which the script was actually written by King, "Silver Bullet" captures his rich, nostalgia-strewn portrait of small-town life and the paranoia, anguish, and anger caused when a werewolf begins picking off residents right and left.
- 'Ginger Snaps' (2000) A darkly humorous streak colors this Canadian production (which spawned two sequels) that smartly parallels lycanthropy with puberty.
- 'The Howling' (1981) Scary and suspenseful with outstanding effects, yet still peppered with self-referential comedic touches, "The Howling" is an absorbing story of a TV news reporter (Dee Wallace) who ventures to a psychiatric resort after suffering amnesia and discovers that it's overrun by werewolves.
- related to: Lycan movie
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month