Ma Dong-seok (born Lee Dong-seok on March 1, 1971), also known as Don Lee, is a Korean–American actor. With his break-out performance in Train to Busan and subsequent leading roles, Ma has become one of the most successful actors in South Korea.
- Ma Dong Seok/Don Lee/마동석 Explain in English Why He Used Palm Instead Fist When Hitting (2019)youtube.com
- Ma Dong-seok confirmed to star in Marvel Studios Movie 'The Eternals'youtube.com
- Ma Dong Seok/마동석/Don Lee_LG U+ and Netflix Commercial (2020)youtube.com
- [Interview#1] The Eternals cast at Disney's D23 Expo 2019_Ma Dong Seok/Don Lee/마동석youtube.com
Dong-seok Ma, Actor: Eternals. Ma Dong-seok (born Lee Dong-seok on March 1, 1971), also known as Don Lee is a South Korean-American actor best known for his supporting roles in The Neighbor, Nameless Gangster: Rules of the Time, and The Unjust. He also played leading roles in Norigae, Murderer and One on One. Under his Westernized real name Don Lee and before he turned to ...
Ma Dong-seok Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Ma Dong-seok photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Rotten Tomatoes!
CM Jun 18 2016 5:21 pm Ma Dong-Seok is a fabulous actor. I have seen him in many dramas and a few movies. His role typically is a copy or a gangsta. He plays the roles superbly. I have seen him in a few other roles and he upholds his abilities and talents with aplomb! ;~)) I really like him and his solid acting ability.
Ma Dong Seok is a South Korean actor. He was born on March 1, 1971, with the name Lee Dong Seok and also goes by the name Don Lee. Prior to his acting career, Ma Dong Seok worked as a personal trainer to mixed martial artists Mark Coleman and Kevin Randleman. Ma Dong Seok made his acting debut in the 2005 film “Heaven’s Soldiers.” He has since appeared in many popular films and ...
Ma Dong Seok (born Lee Dong Seok) is a South Korean actor best known for his roles in The Neighbor, Nameless Gangster, The Unjust, and Shut Up Flower Boy Band. Under his Westernized real name Don Lee and before he turned to acting, he was once the personal trainer of mixed martial artists Mark Coleman and Kevin Randleman.
Ma Dong-seok (Korean: 마동석; Hanja: 馬東石, born March 1, 1971) is a Korean–American actor.
Ma Dong-seok is a Korean-American actor who is known for his portrayal of a variety of characters in movies and shows like Train to Busan, Heaven’s Soldiers, The Moonlight of Seoul, The Bad Guys: Reign of Chaos, Kundo: Age of the Rampant, Flower Band, Along With the Gods: The Two Worlds, The Chronicles of Evil, Swallow the Sun, Along with the Gods: The Last 49 Days, Me Too, Flower!, and The ...
- The Chronicles of Evil. This chilling thriller follows the downward spiral of a highly-decorated police detective who kills a taxi driver in self-defense and subsequently covers up the death.
- Train to Busan. If you haven’t seen this movie, you’re one of the few fans of Korean films that hasn’t experienced it yet! Starring Gong Yoo (Goblin), this film follows a father who is escorting his daughter to Busan via train when a deadly virus breaks out that turns people into zombies.
- Derailed. Despite being such a well-built man who exudes a powerful and strong aura, Ma Dong Seok manages to insert a slightly vulnerable side into many of his characters.
- Along with the Gods: The Last 49 Days. Ma Dong Seok originally made a special appearance in the film Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds. The appearance set things up for a sequel which proved to be just as much of a blockbuster hit as the first film.
Apr 17, 2019 · South Korean actor Ma Dong-seok, also known as Don Lee, will make his American film debut in Marvel Studios’ “The Eternals,” which focuses on a group of ancient human beings, an individual ...