- PBS· 2 weeks ago
From favorite roles and places to his appreciation for period drama and dogs, learn more about Van der Valk leading man Marc Warren.
'Van der Valk': Meet Marc Warren, Maimie McCoy, Luke Allen-Gale and rest of the cast of PBS crime...Meaww· 1 week ago
The series is directed by Max Porcelijn, Colin Teague and Jean van de Velde with Nicolas Freeling...
- RepublicWorld· 7 days ago
Read further and take a look at the Van der Valk cast and check out other characters from the crime series. Van der Valk was released in Aug 2020.
- PBS· 2 weeks ago
Marc Warren, Actor: Wanted. Marc Warren was born on March 20, 1967 in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England. He is an actor, known for Wanted (2008), Green Street Hooligans (2005) and Band of Brothers (2001).
Marc Warren (born 20 March 1967) is an English actor, known for his British television roles. His roles have included Albert Blithe in Band of Brothers, Danny Blue in Hustle, Dougie Raymond in The Vice, Dominic Foy in State of Play, Rick in Mad Dogs, the Comte de Rochefort in The Musketeers and the Gentleman in Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
Marc Warren, Producer: Even Stevens. Marc Warren is a producer and writer, known for Even Stevens (2000), That's So Raven (2003) and Kickin' It (2011).
- Producer, Writer, Miscellaneous Crew
- Marc Warren
Marc Warren was born on March 20, 1967 in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England. He is an actor, known for Wanted (2008), Green Street Hooligans (2005) and Band of Brothers (2001). Trade Mark (1)
Marc Warren full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films.
British actor Marc Warren got a taste for performing while involved with the National Youth Theatre, though he didn't begin a professional career until he was 20, when he landed the starring role ...
MASTERPIECE fans can see star Marc Warren in not one, but two 2020 MASTERPIECE series — Beecham House and Van der Valk. But there’s more to know about Van der Valk‘s leading man. Learn about ...
- Aiden Mason
- He’s a drama- school dropout. After developing a love of acting through the National Youth Theatre, Warren decided to pursue his dreams by enrolling at the East 15 Acting School.
- He’s good friends with Rankin. Warren has been close friends with the British fashion photographer and director Rankin for years and credits one of his most memorable trips with the one they took together.
- He made his professional debut in 1986. Although he was active in National Youth Theatre as a teenager, Warren didn’t make his professional debut until he was 20.
- He’s known for playing the bad guy. As Future Movies notes, with his masterful way with a lip curl and his cocky attitude, Warren was almost born to play the bad guy- a quality that didn’t go unnoticed by casting directors during the early half of his career.
Marc Warren is taking the lead role as Piet Van Der Valk, a commissioner in the Dutch police. Of his character, 53-year-old Marc has said: "Van Der Valk is an everyman sort of character.
Sep 13, 2020 · With Marc Warren, Maimie McCoy, Luke Allen-Gale, Elliot Barnes-Worrell. A Dutch detective takes on criminal cases in Amsterdam using insightful human observation and his natural street smarts.