Marc Warren (born 20 March 1967) is an English actor, known for his British television roles. His roles have included Albert Blithe in Band of Brothers, Danny Blue in Hustle, Dougie Raymond in The Vice, Dominic Foy in State of Play, Rick in Mad Dogs, the Comte de Rochefort in The Musketeers and the Gentleman in Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
Marc Warren, Actor: Wanted. Marc Warren was born on March 20, 1967 in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England. He is an actor, known for Wanted (2008), Green Street Hooligans (2005) and Band of Brothers (2001).
Marc Warren was born on March 20, 1967 in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England. He is an actor, known for Wanted (2008), Green Street Hooligans (2005) and Band of Brothers (2001). Trade Mark (1)
- 5' 8½" (1.74 m)
Apr 20, 2021 · Marc Warren born as Marc Stephens in England is an English actor. He is a member of the National Youth Theatre, London. Warren is a dropout from East 15 Acting School, London; His acting career has spanned for over 30 years. He was presented with the Royal Television Society Award for his role in Oliver Twist. Marc has a soft corner for dogs.
- 54 Years
- Northampton, Northamptonshire, U.K.
- 20 March 1967
- Marc Warren
- Personal Life
- Net Worth
- Fans Also Viewed
Marc Warren was born in 1960s. The 1960s were an era of protests. The decade was dominated by the Vietnam War, Civil Rights Protests, Cuban Missile Crisis, antiwar protests and saw the assassinations of US President John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. It also marked the first man landed on the moon. Discover what happened on this day. Marc Warren is part of the Baby boomers generation. Baby Boomer is the result of the end of World War II, when birth rates across the world spiked. They are associated with a rejection of traditional values. These hippie kids protested against the Vietnam War and participated in the civil rights movement. You can also find out who is Marc Warren dating nowand celebrity dating histories at CelebsCouples. It's hard to know Marc Warren birth time, but we do know his mother gave birth to his on a Monday. People born on a Monday tend to be a bit sensitive and emotional. They have imagination and don't like planning things in advance. They're flexible...
Marc Warren’s mother’s name is unknown at this time and his father’s name is under review. We will continue to update information on Marc Warren’s parents.
Like many famous people and celebrities, Marc Warren keeps his personal life private. Once more details are available on who he is dating, we will update this section.
The 54-year-old British tv actor has done well thus far. Majority of Marc’s money comes from being a tv actor. CelebsMoney has recently updated Marc Warren’s net worth.
Zodiac Sign: Marc Warren is a Pisces. People of this zodiac sign like romance, to sleep, spiritual themes and dislike the know-it-all, to be criticized, and cruelty of any kind. The strengths of this sign are being compassionate, artistic, gentle, wise, while weaknesses can be to be fearful, overly trusting and desire to escape reality. The greatest overall compatibility with Pieces is Virgo and Taurus. Chinese Zodiac: Marc Warren was born in the Year of the Ox. People born under this sign enjoy being alone with their thoughts. They're creative thinkers, economic, cautitous and appreciate the arts, they can also be indecisive. Ruling Planet: Marc Warren has a ruling planet of Neptune and has a ruling planet of Neptune. Back the early 2,000 B.C. the outer planets, Uranus and Pluto, were not yet discovered, since the telescope had not yet been invented. Astrologers and astronomers could only work with planets visible to the eye. [fetch instagram=”” display=”posts” show=”2″ ]
Fact Check: We strive for accuracy and fairness. If you see something that doesn’t look right, contact us. This page is updated often with latest details about Marc Warren. Bookmark this page and come back often for updates.
- TV Actor
- Northampton, Northamptonshire, England, UK
- He has a face for villains. After leaving drama school weeks after enrolling, Warren eventually found his break with a lead role in 1999’s British cop-show The Vice.
- He can't pick just one favorite role... but knows the most difficult. For an actor with scores of credits to his name spanning back to the 1980s, when asked what role was most special to him, Warren understandably couldn’t choose just one.
- He loves dogs. Dutch detective Piet Van der Valk is streetwise and tough, but has a soft spot for a particular canine character that appears in the show — and so does Warren.
- He once starred in a stage adaptation of Paul Newman’s classic Cool Hand Luke. One of Paul Newman’s standout films, which was originally a book, came to life on stage nearly a decade ago, with Marc Warren bringing to life the role of the eponymous prisoner Luke.
See Marc Warren full list of movies and tv shows from their career. Find where to watch Marc Warren's latest movies and tv shows
- Aiden Mason
- He’s a drama- school dropout. After developing a love of acting through the National Youth Theatre, Warren decided to pursue his dreams by enrolling at the East 15 Acting School.
- He’s good friends with Rankin. Warren has been close friends with the British fashion photographer and director Rankin for years and credits one of his most memorable trips with the one they took together.
- He made his professional debut in 1986. Although he was active in National Youth Theatre as a teenager, Warren didn’t make his professional debut until he was 20.
- He’s known for playing the bad guy. As Future Movies notes, with his masterful way with a lip curl and his cocky attitude, Warren was almost born to play the bad guy- a quality that didn’t go unnoticed by casting directors during the early half of his career.
May 10, 2020 · Marc Warren is taking the lead role as Piet Van Der Valk, a commissioner in the Dutch police. Of his character, 53-year-old Marc has said: "Van Der Valk is an everyman sort of character.
May 10, 2020 · VAN DER VALK airs the final instalment of its three-part mini-series this evening which sees Marc Warren in the titular role of Piet Van Der Valk. With the show having already been hailed a ...
- 54 sec
- Charlotte Manning