The Marlene Dietrich Collection was sold to the Stiftung Deutsche Kinemathek for US$5 million, by Dietrich's heirs.  The contents of Dietrich's Manhattan apartment, along with other personal effects such as jewelry and items of clothing, were sold by public auction by Sotheby's in Los Angeles in November 1997.
Marlene Dietrich, Soundtrack: Witness for the Prosecution. Her father was a police lieutenant and imbued in her a military attitude to life. Marlene was known in school for her "bedroom eyes" and her first affairs were at this stage in her life - a professor at the school was terminated. She entered the cabaret scene in 1920s Germany, first as a spectator then as a cabaret singer. In 1924, she ...
The Official Marlene Dietrich. Legend & ICON Gallery The official Marlene Dietrich website.
Marlene Dietrich casts a long shadow over the career of Ute Lemper, a performer who was once hailed as “the new Marlene”. They share much more than the same country of birth. Lemper’s aloof
3 days ago
- Rendezvous with Marlene starring Ute Lemper at Club Cumming OnlineA cabaret artist, an actress, a World War II hero, a bisexual progressive: Marlene Dietrich was many things, and there is no one better suited to tell her story than Ute Lemper. Taking place in 1988,The Upcoming11 hours ago
- Ute Lemper in Rendezvous with Marlene | Reviewlondontheatre1.com3 days ago
- Ute Lemper: Rendezvous with Marlene -Club Cumming ProductionsEvan Quinn Merging style with substance, Rendezvous with Marlene pays tribute to the iconic film star, Marlene Dietrich. Drawing upon a conversation between its subject and its star Ute Lemper, what is remarkable is that this show is not an academic exercise.thereviewshub.com5 days ago
Marlene Dietrich, German American motion-picture actress whose beauty, voice, aura of sophistication, and languid sensuality made her one of the world’s most glamorous film stars and best-known celebrities. Learn more about Dietrich’s life, movies, and songs in this article.
Film actress Marlene Dietrich was known for her sultry, sex appeal. She was a major leading lady in the 1930s and 1940s.
- December 27, 1901
- 1 min
Marie Magdelene Dietrich was born in Berlin, Germany on December 27, 1901. Her father was an army officer who had served in the Franco-Prussian War. Because of his constant absences from the family due to his army duties, Marlene and the rest had to rely on themselves. When he died, while she was 11, Marlene's mother married Eduard von Losch.
- Also Known As… Marlene Dietrich was born Marie Magdalene Dietrich, but was called Lena by her family. Marlene was a combination of her real name and her nickname, and she adopted it when she was just 11 years old.
- Change of Direction. Acting wasn’t a lifelong aspiration for Dietrich. She’d originally dreamt of being a concert violinist, but was forced to give it up after sustaining a hand injury at the age of 18.
- So Boring. Despite being a style icon, Dietrich had no time for fashion. In a 1960 interview, she told The Observer: “If I dressed for myself, I wouldn’t bother at all…Clothes bore me.
- Dietrich Silhouette. Dietrich’s penchant for trousers created what became known as the “Dietrich Silhouette,” which emphasized her narrow hips and broad shoulders.
Feb 25, 2018 · Marlene Dietrich married director Rudolf Sieber in 1923, and they had an open relationship. They had one child Maria Elisabeth Sieber in 1924. Marlene also had relationships with actor Jean Gabin and writer Mercedes de Acosta. Rumors claimed that she had affairs with Frank Sinatra, John Kennedy, and Edith Piaf.
Mar 28, 2018 · (Marlene Dietrich Collection GmbH, Munich, Germany) Hollywood was never far from Peter Riva’s childhood. His father was a set designer who worked on Broadway and television.
Feel-Good results for Marlene Dietrich
- related to: Marlene Dietrich
TruthFinder.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month