Martin Scorsese was born on November 17, 1942, in the Flushing area of New York City 's Queens borough. His family moved to Little Italy in Manhattan before he started school. Both of Scorsese's parents, Charles Scorsese and Catherine Scorsese (born Cappa), worked in New York's Garment District.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Scorsese
6 days ago · Martin Scorsese (born November 17, 1942) is an American film director, producer, screenwriter, actor, and film historian whose career spans more than fifty years. Scorsese has directed twenty-five feature length narrative films and sixteen feature length documentary films to date.
Oct 18, 2020 · Martin Scorsese and Robert De Niro seem like a match made in heaven. Granted, heaven designed by an arsonist who does hitman work on the side, but still heaven. Scorsese is America’s go-to mafia movie director and De Niro’s demeanor makes you think he was a mob boss in another life.
- Martin Scorsese on Working with De Niro, Pacino & Pesci on The Irishmanyoutube.com
- Martin Scorsese on comic book heroes, "amusement park films" and The Irishman | *Strong Language*youtube.com
- How Martin Scorsese Directs a Movie | The Director's Chairyoutube.com
- THE IRISHMAN Final Trailer (2019) Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese Movie HDyoutube.com
3 days ago · It's Martin Scorsese's best movies (Taxi Driver, Raging Bull, Goodfellas, The Departed) along with a few of his worst (we guess New York, New York is considered bad), all ranked by the critic-approved Tomatometer!
5 days ago · Martin Scorsese accepts Best Movie for Grownups for ‘The Irishman’ | Michael Kovac/Getty Images for AARP) RELATED: Martin Scorsese Reveals the First Cut of ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’ Was Much Longer — ‘It Was Over 4 Hours or So’ Gangs Of New York. Gangs of New York was a period drama released in 2002. Starring Leonardo DiCaprio and ...
Rhonda Fleming died last Wednesday in Santa Monica, California. The 97-year-old actress, who had left a successful 15-year career as a leading lady in studio films 60 years ago, was correctly ...
Indiewire via Yahoo News
7 days ago
- Review: Anthony Mackie and Jamie Dornan get dark and tortured roles in 'Synchronic'LA Times via Yahoo News3 days ago
- The 20 Best Mystery Movies That Every Whodunnit Fan Needs to SeeBest Life via Yahoo News4 days ago
- The new Dexter finale should do these 5 thingsEntertainment Weekly via Yahoo News5 days ago
- David Fincher Wanted ‘Mank’ to Look Like It Was Found in Scorsese’s Basement Waiting to Be RestoredIndiewire via Yahoo News17 hours ago
- ‘Succession’ Star Jeremy Strong in Talks to Join Bradley Cooper’s Leonard Bernstein Biopic ‘Maestro’The Wrap via Yahoo News6 days ago
6 days ago · Movie legend Martin Scorsese helped give the Irish Film and Television Academy (Ifta) a sprinkling of Hollywood stardust on Virgin Media One last night. And although the occasion conducted almost entirely by video link may not have had the glamour of the red carpet it did boast an impressive line up of A-lister names that included the likes of Martin Scorsese, Pierce Brosnan and Liam Neeson.
- Galen English
2 days ago · In hindsight, Martin Scorsese was absolutely right, but he was also absolutely wrong. You cannot compare your living room to a theater. I feel a twinge of sadness knowing that it is currently “Oscar Season,” or the time of year when theaters release all of the movies that are in serious contention for that year’s Academy Awards.
4 days ago · Martin Scorsese’s film “Goodfellas” is a violent, dramatic and humorous true story of organized crime, greed and treachery. The film is based on Nicholas Pileggi’s true crime book ...
2 days ago · Robert De Niro and Martin Scorsese Chilling On the Set of ‘Taxi Driver,’ 1976
2 days ago · Taxi Driver is a 1976 American neo-noir psychological thriller drama film directed by Martin Scorsese, written by Paul Schrader, and starring Robert De Niro, Jodie Foster, Cybill Shepherd, Harvey Keitel, Peter Boyle, Leonard Harris, and Albert Brooks.
Feel-Good results for Martin Scorsese
In "Bad"'s 19-minute video—directed by Martin Scorsese—Jackson used sexual imagery and choreography, and touched his chest, torso and crotch. When asked by Winfrey in the 1993 interview about why he grabbed his crotch, he said it was spontaneously compelled by the music.