Matthew Beard (born 25 March 1989) is an English film and television actor, and model, best known for his role as Blake Morrison in the film And When Did You Last See Your Father? in 2007. Matthew plays the character Max Lieberman in the BBC series Vienna Blood based on the books by Frank Tallis.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Beard_(English_actor)
Matthew Beard was born on March 25, 1989 in London, England. He is known for his work on The Imitation Game (2014), When Did You Last See Your Father? (2007) and One Day (2011). See full bio »
- Actor, Additional Crew
- March 25, 1989
Matthew Beard (born 25 March 1989) is an English film and television actor, and model, best known for his role as Blake Morrison in the film And When Did You Last See Your Father? in 2007. Matthew plays the character Max Lieberman in the BBC series Vienna Blood based on the books by Frank Tallis.
Matthew 'Stymie' Beard was born on January 1, 1925 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Matthew Beard Jr. He was an actor, known for Dogs Is Dogs (1931), Free Wheeling (1932) and Mush and Milk (1933). He was married to Annie. He died on January 8, 1981 in Los Angeles.
- Andrea Wolanin
- Beard has been working for longer than he can remember... As a 2-year-old, he appeared as the minor character Mathew Wilton in the UK show Soldier, Soldier, a drama that follows the lives of the men in the King's Own Fusiliers.
- But that was just the start for Beard. He went on to join his local drama club at the age of 4, his quiet demeanor and enthusiasm grabbing the attention of local casting directors.
- His early acting days led to a lot of commercial work. If you were in the UK at the time, you might have caught him in ads for Legos, Sunny D and Warbutons, a British bread company.
- But Beard hasn’t always dedicated himself to acting. In college, he explored other subjects, focusing on English and French Literature at the University of York.
Matthew Beard was born on March 25, 1989 (age 32) in England. He is a celebrity actor. He joined movies and tvshows named Johnny English Strikes A... (2018), The Imitation Game (2014), Kiss Me First (Since 2018), Chatroom (2010) and The Riot Club (2014).
History: Matthew Beard Jr. was practically given the role of Stymie on a silver platter. In 1931, as Allen Hoskins was nearing the end of his contract as Farina, the longest lasting Our Gang character, the studio began a casting call for another African-American boy to replace him.
- January 1, 1925
Matt.Beard@nrel.gov 303-384-6781 https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2711-1355 Dr. Matthew C. Beard serves as the director of the Center for Hybrid Organic Inorganic Semiconductors for Energy (CHOISE), an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the Office of Science with the U.S. Department of Energy.
Despite not being the most recognisable of actors, Matthew Beard has over 30 acting credits to his name and has been in and around the industry since the age of two. His first ever role came in...
Born in 1925, Matthew Beard became one of the most successful child actors of his generation after portraying the character of Stymie in the "Our Gang" short films from 1930-1935. Beard had already started playing some baby roles before signing a five-year contract to play Stymie in the "Our Gang" short films.
Matthew Beard Jr. (January 1, 1925 – January 8, 1981) was an American child actor, most famous for portraying the character of Stymie in the Our Gang short films from 1930 to 1935. The role was so high-profile that he adopted the name Stymie Beard, credited with this for some later roles, such as his 1978 appearance in The Buddy Holly Story.
- related to: Matthew Beard
Spokeo.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
TruthFinder.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
mylife.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month