- Max Handelman & Elizabeth Banks on producing "Surrogates"youtube.com
- Pitch Perfect 2 Interview: Max Handelmanyoutube.com
- Filmmaking advice from Elizabeth Banks and Max Handelmanyoutube.com
- Max Handelman & Elizabeth Banks: PITCH PERFECT 3youtube.com
Max Handelman (born May 3, 1973) is an American sportswriter, producer, and blogger. He wrote the book (with co-author Erik Barmack) Why Fantasy Football Matters: (And Our Lives Do Not) .  Handelman is married to actress Elizabeth Banks .
- Producer, sportswriter, blogger
- Catlin Gabel School
Max Handelman is a producer and executive, known for Surrogates (2009), Charlie's Angels (2019) and Pitch Perfect (2012). He has been married to Elizabeth Banks since July 5, 2003. They have two children. See full bio »
- Max Handelman
Jul 11, 2019 · Max Handelman is a popular American producer and executive, known for Surrogates (2009), Pitch Perfect (2012) and Pitch Perfect 3 (2017). He is a big fan of fantasy football and other fantasy sports. Max Handelman: Age, Parents, Siblings, Family, Ethnicity, Nationality Max Handelman was born on May 3, 1973, which makes him 46 years old today.
- May 3, 1973
- Portland, Oregon, USA
- Film Producer
- Bio. Max Handelman, best known for being a Film Producer, was born in Portland, Oregon, USA on Thursday, May 3, 1979. Film producer and sportswriter who is known for having founded the production company Productions.
- Max Handelman’s zodiac sign is Taurus. Max Handelman zodiac sign is a Taurus. Dates of Taurus are April 20 - May 20. People born under the Taurus zodiac sign are often incredibly dedicated, reliable and dependable.
- He is currently 41 years old. The American film producer has been alive for 15,144 days or 363,464 hours. There were precisely 513 full moons after his birth to this day.
- On Max Handelman’s birthday. The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Reunited" by Peaches & Herb.
Jun 26, 2020 · Max Handelman is a American sportswriter, producer, and blogger. He also remains in the news because of his relationship with Elizabeth Banks. Max Handelman's Wife is Actress Elizabeth Banks Max Handelman and Elizabeth Banks first met when they were students at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Yujesh Kc
Max Handelman is a Writer. Max Handelman was born on May, 3, 1973 at Portland, Oregon, United States. Also we can address Max Handelman by other professions like, Writer & Film Producer, Blogger, who works predominantly in Hollywood.
Max Handelman is an American sportswriter who first grabbed attention as a co-author of the book Why Fantasy Football Matters: (And Our Lives Do Not). Besides, he also has built a successful career as a film producer, and blogger. He is, however, popular among the people as a husband of an actress and director Elizabeth Banks.
Nov 22, 2019 · Elizabeth Banks and Max Handelman attend the premiere of Columbia Pictures' "Charlie's Angels" on Nov. 11, 2019, in Los Angeles, California. Since then, the college sweethearts have gone onto produce a number of films together, including all three “Pitch Perfect” movies and most recently a “Charlie’s Angels” reboot , which Banks ...
Mar 27, 2019 · Elizabeth Banks’ Husband Max Handelman Is A Lovely Husband The Spider-Man star Elizabeth Banks and Max Handelman were college sweethearts. The couple has been together since their college years at the University of Pennsylvania. 2019 marks their fifteen years of togetherness, and they are still head over heels for each other.
Nov 22, 2019 · Elizabeth Banks and her husband Max Handelman met on their first day of college — and they’re still together 27 years later. Banks, 45, and Handelman, 46, attended the University of Pennsylvania,...