Nov 21, 1997 · Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil ( 1997) Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. R | 2h 35min | Crime, Drama, Mystery | 21 November 1997 (USA) 0:31 | Trailer. 1 VIDEO | 77 IMAGES. A visiting city reporter's assignment suddenly revolves around the murder trial of a local millionaire, whom he befriends.
- Clint Eastwood
- 31 sec
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil is a 1997 American mystery thriller film directed and produced by Clint Eastwood and starring John Cusack and Kevin Spacey. The screenplay by John Lee Hancock was based on John Berendt 's 1994 book of the same name and follows the story of an antiques dealer on trial for the murder of a male prostitute.
- Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil (1997) Official Trailer - Kevin Spacey Movie HDyoutube.com
- Midnight in the garden of good and evil Traileryoutube.com
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil - Theatrical Traileryoutube.com
- Which-Movie.net - Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil Traileryoutube.com
Oct 31, 2008 · Audience Reviews for Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil Oct 11, 2012 Ambiance takes center stage in this most unusual murder mystery starring the quirky citizens of Savannah, GA. The story...
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. (4,824) IMDb 6.6 2h 35min 1997 X-Ray R. The most important party of the Savannah Christmas season ends with a bang! When affable host Jim Williams shoots a man to death. The party is over, the investigation begins.
Clint Eastwood directed this film and I expected better. I hope this was his first film and he was still learning the ropes about how to direct a good movie. Watch Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil only if you have nothing else to do and really want another reason to despise the American Deep South.
Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil. Roger Ebert November 21, 1997. Tweet. Now streaming on: Powered by JustWatch. "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil'' is a book that exists as a conspiracy between the author and the reader: John Berendt paints a portrait of a city so eccentric, so dripping with Southern Gothic weirdness, that it can't survive for long when it's removed from the life-support system of our imagination.
Oct 30, 2018 · Clint Eastwood's, Midnight In The Garden of Good & Evil, premiered in theaters across the U.S. in 1997. The film was inspired by the best-selling nonfiction novel of the same name by John Berendt.
- Visit the Mercer House. Walk to Monterey Square and you’ll find the infamous Mercer House, made famous by the novel. The home, flanked by palm trees, has an air of eeriness that makes every photo extra intriguing.
- Snap a Photo of the Bird Girl Statue. This mysterious statue achieved fame when it was featured on the cover of the novel, “Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.”
- Explore Bonaventure Cemetery. Although the Bird Girl statue is no longer located in Bonaventure Cemetery, this hauntingly beautiful Savannah cemetery still plays a huge role in “Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.”
- Dine at Clary's Cafe. If you’re familiar with the movie, you might remember a scene taking place at Clary’s with Luther, an eccentric character who always carried around a small bottle of poison.
The movie adaptation debuted in 1997, with actor, Clint Eastwood, as director and producer and John Lee Hancock as screenwriter. With a $30 million budget, the film grossed $25.1 million in sales. The True Story Behind Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. Berendt's book was considered "faction." This simply means it is part fact and part fiction.