- Physical Appearance
Mr. Peanutbutter is a male Labrador Retriever. He is likely around BoJack's age, despite looking much younger. He has yellow fur, a brown nose, a slim and muscular build.According to model sheets, he is 6 ft tall.He always wears a grey V-neck t-shirt and aviator sunglasses, usually propped up on his head, with light blue pants with white lines going down the sides, orange high-top sneakers, and two wristbands, a brown one and a neon green one, on his left wrist.In 2007, he wore a blue and red...
Mr. Peanutbutter's demeanor is constantly energetic, nice, cheerful, kind, and playful. In short, he is \\"a dog seen from the point of view of a cat person.\\" Not only is he constantly positive, but he is also a bonehead who has difficulty understanding metaphors or puns.This causes him to crack jokes that instead of being funny, just make people scratch their heads.He can also be described as a \\"man-child,\\" as he is BoJack's age but still acts like a twenty-something-year-old party animal.Desp...
Mr. Peanutbutter was in born on the Labrador Peninsula in rural Canada on August 20 sometime in the mid to late 1960s. He attended Northwestern University.He has one brother, Captain Peanutbutter, who is five minutes older.At one point, Mr. Peanutbutter's mom got sick with Parkinson's in her elderly age, and his brother told him he arranged for her to be sent to a farm in the country for her to run around in with no internet or telephones, where all his other relatives went when they got old,...
1. Katrina Peanutbutter (1st ex-wife) 2. Jessica Biel (2nd ex-wife) 3. Diane Nguyen (3rd ex-wife; still Good Friend) 4. Pickles Aplenty (Possible Fiancée) 5. BoJack Horseman (Friend) 6. Todd Chavez (Best Friend) 7. Princess Carolyn (Friend/Manager)
1. Mr. Peanutbutter was originally going to be BoJack's agent with a Shaft-like personality; being cool, smooth-talking, and easygoing. A horse named Honeybucket would have filled his current role as a 90s TV actor and Diane's boyfriend. 1. Mr. Peanutbutter was also originally going to be a Golden Retriever. 2. He drives a Maserati Quattroporte. 1. His license plate is \\"Good Boy\\" (stylized as G00D B0Y). 3. One quote from Season 1 suggests Mr Peanutbutter is a nihilist, - The universe is a cr...
- 52 (as of the finale)
- Nice While It Lasted
- August 20, 1969
- Dog (Yellow Labrador)
Mr. Peanutbutter (born August 20, 1968) is a fictional character from the Netflix animated television series BoJack Horseman. He is voiced by Paul F. Tompkins and was created by Raphael Bob-Waksberg.
- Mr. Peanutbutter
- "BoJack Horseman: The BoJack Horseman Story, Chapter One" (2014)
Mr. Peanutbutter's makes flavoured peanut butter in over 100 flavours! Made locally in Toronto, Canada. Ships anywhere in Canada.
Paul F. Tompkins, Actor: There Will Be Blood. Started out in stand-up comedy in 1986 at The Comedy Works, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he was half of a duo with the late Rick Roman. Dropped out of Temple University. Moved to Los Angeles in 1994. Met actor Jay Johnston through their mutual friend, Adam McKay, and created a live sketch show called "The Skates", which led to his being hired...
- Actor, Writer, Producer
- September 12, 1968
People also ask
Who plays mr peanutbutter?
Where is Mr Peanutbutter made?
Is mr. peanutbutter dumb?
What kind of dog is mr. peanutbutter?
A native of the Labrador Peninsula in Canada, Mister Peanutbutter was raised in the countryside as the runt of the litter with his parents and grandma, free of the world's cold touch.
Provided to YouTube by The Orchard Enterprises Mr. Peanutbutter's House Theme · Jesse Novak BoJack Horseman (Music from the Netflix Original Series) ℗ 2017 L...
- 41 sec
- Jesse Novak - Topic
- Physical Appearance
Diane is a Vietnamese-American woman and one of the few main characters in BoJack Horseman that is a human. She has light skin and midnight blue hair. In Seasons 1-5, Diane's hair was long with some of it worn parted over her shoulders.In Season 5, Diane cuts her hair into a very short bob, with layered bangs that are styled to the left, and an undercut that is partially covered on the right side and appears as a faded purple color.Diane typically wears thin, square glasses, a green jacket wi...
Diane is a nice, intelligent, nerdy, and third-wave feminist woman who is shy at social gatherings but ironically bold and upstanding when she sees it's necessary.She tries constantly to achieve notoriety of some sort but it falls flat on three fronts: her stubborn belief that her way of doing things is the only correct way (even when she's no longer involved)—her refusal to be pragmatic or compromise her position at all, and her flip-flop morality when it comes to doing the right thing. An e...
Diane Nguyen was born on March 19, 1980 and she grew up in Boston, Massachusetts.In Live Fast, Diane Nguyen it was revealed that Diane had a tough childhood, with her parents and four brothers tormenting and belittling her and acting rude and crass.One time, when Diane was in high school, her brothers all took turns writing letters to her under the pseudonym Leo, then hired a hobo to pretend to be Leo and take her to homecoming.They then tape recorded this incident where Diane bursts into tea...
1. Mr. Peanutbutter (ex-husband; good friend) 2. BoJack Horseman (best friend) 3. Todd Chavez (good friend) 4. Princess Carolyn (former employer/friend/client) 5. Wayne (ex-boyfriend) 6. Roxy (best friend)
1. Diane was first created as a network/development executive who wanted to help BoJack with his comeback. 2. Her last name Nguyen is the most common Vietnamese family name and most characters in the show comically mispronounce it. 1. The reason for the name being unpronounceable is due to the various regions of Vietnam having a lot of different accents. So ironically, despite being the most common name in Vietnam, it has no uniform pronunciation. 2. Common ways to pronounce it are: Wyen, Ne...
1. ↑ https://twitter.com/BoJackHorseman/status/1108116479801589760?s=20 2. ↑ BoJack Horseman: The Art Before The Horse
You may recognize me as Mr. Peanutbutter from Mr. Peanutbutter's House. But my life started way before that: I was born Mister note Peanutbutter to a litter of puppies in the peaceful Labrador Peninsula, Eastern Canada. Those were some good times in the countryside, although it's quite strange my family often zeroed on being happy above all.