- My Name Is Earl is an American sitcom television series created by Greg Garcia that aired on the NBC television network from September 20, 2005, to May 14, 2009, in the United States. It was produced by 20th Century Fox Television and starred Jason Lee as Earl Hickey, the title character.
People also ask
What is my name Earl?
Is my name is Earl cancelled?
What channel is my name is earl on?
Who played Earl in my Name is Earl?
Sep 20, 2005 · Created by Gregory Thomas Garcia. With Jason Lee, Ethan Suplee, Jaime Pressly, Nadine Velazquez. A ne'er do well wins $100,000 in the lottery and decides to right all the wrongs from his past with his newfound realization.
- 52 sec
My Name Is Earl is an American sitcom television series created by Greg Garcia that aired on the NBC television network from September 20, 2005, to May 14, 2009, in the United States. It was produced by 20th Century Fox Television and starred Jason Lee as Earl Hickey, the title character. The series also starred Ethan Suplee, Jaime Pressly, Nadine Velazquez, and Eddie Steeples .
- The Magic Hour. When Earl discovers that a dying kid whose wish he ruined years earlier is still alive, he promises to help him make a movie.
- Monkeys Take a Bath. While working on the list, Earl uncovers a one-night stand from 1985 between his mom and their old neighbor. When Earl's dad finds out, he moves in with Earl and vows to get revenge.
- Joy in a Bubble. When Earl's good deed results in Joy's flesh-eating staph infection, she forces him to be with her while she recovers.
- Stole An RV. Earl helps bring a depressed veteran back to life, inadvertently reigniting a 50-year-old feud with an army buddy. Guest starring John Amos and Jerry Van Dyke.
My Name Is Earl (TV Series 2005–2009) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
King of the Hill Actor Dennis Burkley Dies at 67 Character actor Dennis Burkley, who starred in My Name is Earl and most recently did voice work on King of the Hill, died at his home in Sherman...
- Jason Lee
Jason Lee brings an endearing warmth to the title role of Earl, who wins $100,000 on a lottery card, and loses it when he's hit by a car.
NBC sitcom starring Jason Lee as Earl Hickey, a petty criminal, drunken vandal and all-round piece of obnoxious white trash who has a revelation one fateful day. He wins a hundred thousand dollars from a Scratch 'n' Win lottery ticket only to get hit by a car during his celebration dance, losing the ticket to the wind and putting him in traction.
Jan 24, 2020 · Airing between 2005 and 2009, My Name Is Earl starred Lee as Earl Hickey, a slacker and petty criminal who sets out to right every wrong he's ever done in his life for the sake of improving his karma.
My Name Is Earl aired for four seasons on NBC before it was cancelled, and the creator has revealed how he would have ended the series if it had continued on to a natural end. The series ended with...
Oct 16, 2019 · My Name Is Earl, created by Greg Garcia in 2005 and aired until 2009, was the story of Earl Hickey, portrayed by actor Jason Lee. At the loss of his lottery winning the ticket of $100,000, Earl Hickey concludes that this is a punishment or bad karma coming back to him after a life of petty thievery.