- 195.03Add to watchlist+2.95 (+1.54%)At close:4:00 PM EDTWed. Jul 28, 2021195.93 +0.90 (+0.46%)Pre mkt:6:31 AM EDTThu. Jul 29, 2021Nasdaq Real Time Price (USD). Pre-Market Time.
- Prev. Close192.08Open193.19Bid0.00 x 800Ask0.00 x 900
- Day's Range189.96 - 196.4652-wk Range102.95 - 208.75Vol20.22MAvg. Vol40.24M
- Mkt Cap486.01BBeta1.38P/E (TTM)92.21EPS (TTM)2.12
- Earnings Date2021-08-18Div & Yield0.16 & 0.08%Ex-Div Date2021-06-091y Target Est757.31
5 days ago · NVIDIA Corporation Common Stock (NVDA) Real-time Stock Quotes - Nasdaq offers real-time quotes & market activity data for US and global markets.
Nvidia (NVDA) Gains As Market Dips: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Nvidia (NVDA) closed at $195.03, marking a +1.54% move from the previous day. This move outpaced the S&P 500's daily loss of 0.02%. Coming into today, shares of the maker of graphics chips for gaming and artificial intelligence had lost 4.
13 hours ago
5 days ago · Get a real-time NVIDIA (NVDA) stock price quote with breaking news, financials, statistics, charts and more.
Jul 23, 2021 · Learn about NVDA (XNAS) with our data and independent analysis including price, star rating, valuation, dividends, and financials. Start a 14-day free trial to Morningstar Premium to unlock our ...
Jul 23, 2021 · How much is Nvidia stock worth today? ( NASDAQ: NVDA) Nvidia currently has 623,000,000 outstanding shares. With Nvidia stock trading at $810.00 per share, the total value of Nvidia stock (market capitalization) is $504.63B. Nvidia stock was originally listed at a price of $1.64 in Jan 22, 1999.
People also ask
Is NVDA a good buy?
Does NVDA pay a dividend?
When does NVDA report earnings?
Jul 23, 2021 · NVDA was the best performing NASDAQ 100 stock on the day. This type of price action is a reliable signal that the preceding trend has come to an end. The sellers have become exhausted and the ...
12 hours ago · NVDA's full-year Zacks Consensus Estimates are calling for earnings of $3.97 per share and revenue of $24.93 billion. These results would represent year-over-year changes of +58.8% and +49.53% ...