It's the "Nailed It!" holiday special you've been waiting for, with missing ingredients, impossible asks and desserts that look delightfully sad. Starring: Nicole Byer, Jacques Torres Watch all you want.
- December 7, 2018
- Nailed It! Holiday! | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflixyoutube.com
- NAILED IT! HOLIDAY! Season 2 Trailer (2019) Netflixyoutube.com
- Nailed It! Holiday! (TV Series 2018– )imdb.com
- Nailed It! Holiday! Season 2 | Main Trailer | Netflixyoutube.com
People also ask
What is nailed it holiday?
When does the second season of nailed it Holiday come out?
Who is guest judge on Nailed It holiday?
How many rounds in nailed it! Spain?
With Nicole Byer, Jacques Torres, Charity George, Jason Mantzoukas. Novice chefs compete in a holiday-themed cooking challenges to earn a $10,000 prize.
Nov 19, 2020 · Nailed It! is bringing back their at-home experience and this time it is all about the holidays. Now is the time to sign up if you want a chance to participate. Even if you have already watched every single episode of Nailed It! on Netflix, there is something fun about going back and rewatching the baking madness.
Special Hanukkah episode guest judge is Israeli pastry chef Ron Ben-Israel and actor & comedian Paul Scheer is a contestant.
- March 9, 2018
- Let’s Get Lit. 34m. Two bookish treats inspired by literature set the bakers up for epic fails: Shakespearean stained-glass window cookies and a pop-up "Moby Dick" cake.
- The One with the '90s Theme. 33m. Edible ice cream boom boxes made with liquid nitrogen and a fresh and fly fondant-covered cake? Oh, snap — that sounds like a '90s challenge.
- Indiana Fails and the Temple of Slop. 33m. Terror awaits the contestants as they take on two technically demanding desserts: chocolate eggs and a layered sphinx cake, both full of surprises.
- Chariots of Failure. 33m. The bakers go for the gold — and miss masterfully — with sports-medal cookies and an elaborate swim cake that's topped with a waffle cone torch.
Nov 16, 2020 · Netflix’s Nailed It! At Home Experience is coming back this December for an especially festive bake off filled with holiday cheer! Nothing puts us in the holiday spirit quite like the smell of freshly baked treats and whimsical over-the-top decorations—and Nailed It! certainly nails both.
- Bianca Bahamondes