Neilia Hunter Biden (July 28, 1942 – December 18, 1972) was an American teacher and the first wife of Joe Biden, the 46th and current president of the United States.She died in an automobile crash in 1972 along with her one-year-old daughter, Naomi.
Joe was married to Neilia Hunter Biden in 1972. Neilia died in December 1972. Neilia realized Joe was cheating on her and started drinking. Jill Biden contributed to the death of Neilia and her one-year-old daughter in a fatal DWI auto accident.
NEILIA HUNTER BIDEN BELOVED TEACHER AND MENTOR BELLEVUE ELEMENTARY 1964 -1968 * Note: At the time Neilia Hunter Biden taught at Bellevue, the school was a junior high. In December 1972, Neilia died with her 13-month-old daughter, Naomi Christina - called Amy by the family - in a Delaware car crash, after a collision with a tractor-trailer.
Sep 29, 2020 · Neilia Hunter Biden (July 28, 1942 – December 18, 1972) was an American educator and the first wife of Joe Biden. She died in a car accident in 1972 with her infant daughter, Naomi; her two sons, Beau and Hunter, were critically injured but survived. From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neilia_Hunter, accessed 29 September 2020.
- Naomi Biden
- July 28, 1942
- Robert M. Hunter
- Skaneateles, NY, United States
- Neilia Biden Was Driving to Get a Family Christmas Tree When the Tragedy Occurred. The tragedy dates back decades to 1972; Joe Biden had just been elected to the U.S. Senate in Delaware when his first wife, Neilia Hunter Biden, decided to take the couple’s three children – sons Beau and Hunter, and daughter, Naomi – to get a Christmas tree.
- The Other Driver’s Daughter Was Upset by Joe Biden’s Comments on the Crash. What caused the crash? By police accounts, it appears that it wasn’t the fault of the other driver and, contrary to comments Joe Biden has made over the years, it appears to be a tragic accident not associated with alcohol use.
- Biden Has Described Neilia as His ‘Very Best Friend’ & ‘My Sensuous Lover’ Over the years, Biden has discussed his great love for Neilia, including to the author Kitty Kelley.
- Neilia Hunter Biden Was the Daughter of Diner Owners & Married Joe Biden When He Was in Law School. According to The New Yorker, Neilia was “the daughter of diner owners in upstate New York” when she met Joe Biden in 1966.
Neilia Hunter-Biden's children: Neilia Hunter-Biden's son was Beau Biden Neilia Hunter-Biden's son is Hunter Biden Neilia Hunter-Biden's daughter was Amy Biden Naomi Biden Neilia Hunter-Biden's step-daughter is Ashley Biden
Aug 21, 2020 · It was 1972, and Joe Biden had just been elected to the U.S. Senate in Delaware when his first wife, Neilia Hunter Biden, decided to take the couple’s three children to get a Christmas tree. Neilia...
Dec 18, 1972 · Neilia Biden's station wagon was hit by a tractor-trailer as she pulled out from an intersection; the truck driver was cleared of any wrongdoing. Biden's two sons, Beau and Hunter, were critically injured in the accident, but both eventually made full recoveries.
- December 18, 1972
Jun 13, 2021 · Neilia Hunter is the first wife of American Presidential candidate Joe Biden. Neilia was an educator, she was a teacher in Syracuse City School District. The couple met in Nassau Bahamas. Mrs. Neilia Hunter Biden died in a tragic traffic collision during the 1972 Christmas holiday when she and her 3 children were driving to get a Christmas tree.
- 30 ( at the time of death)
- July 28, 1942
- Neilia Hunter
Oct 16, 2019 · Curtis Dunn was driving the tractor-trailer that collided with the car driven by Biden’s first wife, Neilia. Neilia was carrying their 13-month-old infant daughter with her, and young sons Beau and...