Neilia Hunter Biden (July 28, 1942 – December 18, 1972) was an American teacher and the first wife of Joe Biden, the 46th and current president of the United States. She died in a car crash in 1972 along with her one-year-old daughter, Naomi. Her two sons, Beau and Hunter, were critically injured but survived the wreck.
- Neilia Biden Was Driving to Get a Family Christmas Tree When the Tragedy Occurred. The tragedy dates back decades to 1972; Joe Biden had just been elected to the U.S. Senate in Delaware when his first wife, Neilia Hunter Biden, decided to take the couple’s three children – sons Beau and Hunter, and daughter, Naomi – to get a Christmas tree.
- The Other Driver’s Daughter Was Upset by Joe Biden’s Comments on the Crash. What caused the crash? By police accounts, it appears that it wasn’t the fault of the other driver and, contrary to comments Joe Biden has made over the years, it appears to be a tragic accident not associated with alcohol use.
- Biden Has Described Neilia as His ‘Very Best Friend’ & ‘My Sensuous Lover’ Over the years, Biden has discussed his great love for Neilia, including to the author Kitty Kelley.
- Neilia Hunter Biden Was the Daughter of Diner Owners & Married Joe Biden When He Was in Law School. According to The New Yorker, Neilia was “the daughter of diner owners in upstate New York” when she met Joe Biden in 1966.
neilia hunter biden's dwi The crash involving the Biden family station wagon and a tractor-trailer driven by CURTIS C. DUNN 43, of Kaolin, Pa., occurred on Monday afternoon, December 18, 1972, when Dunn T-boned it, sending it spinning for 150 feet, breaking the windshield and crushing in a rear door, while the truck itself skidded for 20 feet ...
Neilia. Hunter. Biden. First wife of former Senator, former Vice President and current President Joseph Biden. She was killed in a car accident with her only daughter. Her two sons Beau and Hunter suffered serious injuries but survived. Vice President Biden does not work on December 18th, the anniversary of the accident.
Aug 21, 2020 · Joe Biden has weathered more family tragedies than any man should have to endure and, central to his story, is the death of his first wife Neilia, the mother of his two sons, Beau and Hunter Biden ...
- Neilia Hunter was born on July 28, 1942, in Skaneateles, New York, United States. She was 30 years old at the time of her death.
- She died in a tragic car accident on December 18, 1972, at Hockessin, Delaware, United States.
- After her death, she was buried at St. Joseph On the Brandywine Cemetery, Greenville, Delaware, United States.
- Joe’s first wife is the daughter of father Robert Neil Hunter and mother Louise Basil Hunter.
Neilia Hunter-Biden's children: Neilia Hunter-Biden's son was Beau Biden Neilia Hunter-Biden's son is Hunter Biden Neilia Hunter-Biden's daughter was Amy Biden Naomi Biden Neilia Hunter-Biden's step-daughter is Ashley Biden
Oct 21, 2020 · Biden also speaks of his first wife Neilia, who had died two years earlier, in unusually frank ways: His Senate office was then something of a shrine to her, decorated with dozens of pictures ...
Sep 28, 2020 · Joe Biden and first wife, Neilia, with sons Beau and Hunter, cut his 30th birthday cake at a party in Wilmington, Delaware on November 20, 1972 Photo: Bettmann/Getty Images The Bidens' car was hit ...
- Tim Ott
Oct 02, 2020 · Joe Biden had just been elected to the U.S. Senate in Delaware when his first wife, Neilia Hunter Biden decided to take the couple’s three children to get a Christmas tree. In the tragic accident, the family’s vehicle was struck by a truck carrying corncobs. Biden often claims that the driver of the truck was drunk.