Nick Saban. Nicholas Lou Saban Jr. ( / seɪbən /; born October 31, 1951) is an American football coach who has been the head football coach at the University of Alabama since 2007. Saban previously served as head coach of the National Football League 's Miami Dolphins and at three other universities: Louisiana State University (LSU), Michigan ...
- 17–10 (.630)
- 165–23 (.878)
- 256–65–1 (.797) (college), 15–17 (.469) (NFL)
Apr 13, 2021 · Nick Saban has 50 years married to his wife Terry. But he recently told a story about his early days with her that has some people absolutely stunned. At a recent speaking engagement, Saban ...
Nick Saban. Career Record: 26 Years, 261-65-1, .800 Win% (at major schools) Bowl Record: 27 Games, 17-10, .630 Win% (at major schools) More bio, uniform, draft info
Jul 21, 2021 · Clemson coach Dabo Swinney once said he’d quit if players were permitted to make money. (He hasn’t, yet.) Alabama coach Nick Saban has opted instead to pivot — especially since he sees a ...
Apr 13, 2021 · Nick Saban never forgets. The Alabama football coach is going viral after a story he shared during a speaking engagement during an event with the American Football Coaches Association. The story ...
Jun 07, 2021 · The school announced on Monday that Nick Saban has signed an extension through 2028. He’ll be 77 at the conclusion of that deal. The new contract adds five seasons to his existing deal.
Jul 21, 2021 · Fast forward to January 3, 2007 and Nick Saban was, indeed, the Alabama coach. His departure from Miami spurned South Florida and left hard feelings that, for many Dolphins fans, still linger to this day even as the Dolphins look to finally shake the ghost of Dan Marino with one of Saban’s prized pupils, Tua Tagovailoa at quarterback.
- Kyle Crabbs
- Success doesn't come from pie-in-the-sky thinking. It's the result of consciously doing something each day that will add to your overall excellence. Nick Saban.
- There are two pains in life. There is the pain of discipline and the pain of disappointment. If you can handle the pain of discipline, then you'll never have to deal with the pain of disappointment.
- It's not human nature to be great. It's human nature to survive, to be average and do what you have to do to get by. That is normal. When you have something good happen, it's the special people that can stay focused and keep paying attention to detail, working to get better and not being satisfied with what they have accomplished.
- The process is really what you have to do day in and day out to be successful, we try to define the standard that we want everybody to sort of work toward, adhere to, and do it on a consistent basis.
Jul 22, 2021 · Coach Nick Saban of the University of Alabama? The proper salutation when addressing the Crimson Tide coach has been a matter of debate since he arrived in 2007. It’s been called a matter of ...
- related to: Nick Saban