Nicolas Cage was born Nicolas Kim Coppola in Long Beach, California, the son of comparative literature professor August Coppola (whose brother is director Francis Ford Coppola) and dancer/choreographer Joy Vogelsang. He is of Italian (father) and Polish and German (mother) descent. Cage changed his name early in his career to make his own...
Nicolas Kim Coppola (born January 7, 1964), known professionally as Nicolas Cage, is an American actor and filmmaker.Cage has been nominated for numerous major cinematic awards, and won an Academy Award, a Golden Globe, and Screen Actors Guild Award for his performance in Leaving Las Vegas (1995).
- Feel-Good results for Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage was a versatile Academy Award-winning actor whose wide-ranging body of work spanned everything from oddball comedies (1987's "Raising Arizona", 2002's "Adaptation"), to dark character...
"Nicolas Cage To Star In Genre Thriller 'Wally's Wonderland ' ". Deadline Hollywood. ^ Hipes, Patrick (February 3, 2020). "Nicolas Cage's 'The Unbearable Weight Of Massive Talent' Gets 2021 Release Date". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved December 17, 2020. ^ Clarke, Stewart. "Nicolas Cage, Alex Wolff to Star in Pulse Films' Truffle Hunter Movie ...
Nicolas Cage Movies List 73 titles 1. Brubaker (1980)
- 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High,' 'Raising Arizona,' 'Moonstruck' Cage got his start in teenage comedies, with his debut in Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982, also featuring Sean Penn), followed by a leading role as a punk rocker in Valley Girl (1983).
- Oscar for 'Leaving Las Vegas' By 1994 Cage was valued at about $4 million per picture, but agreed to star in Mike Figgis' Leaving Las Vegas (1995) for only $240,000 because of the strength of the role.
- 'The Rock,' 'Con Air,' 'Face/Off,' 'City of Angels' Since 1995, Cage has made a series of action thrillers, including The Rock (1996), Con Air (1997), John Woo's Face/Off (1997, opposite John Travolta), and Brian De Palma's Snake Eyes (1998).
- 'The Family Man,' 'Adaptation' Cage played a more traditional romantic lead in his next two movies, the Christmas 2000 release The Family Man and the World War II-era epic Captain Corelli's Mandolin, starring the much-in-demand actress and Spanish import Penelope Cruz.
Nicolas Cage, original name Nicholas Kim Coppola, (born January 7, 1964, Long Beach, California, U.S.), American actor, perhaps best known for his performances in action films and big-budget summer blockbusters. He received an Academy Award for his work in Leaving Las Vegas (1995).
Mar 05, 2021 · Nicolas Cage is officially a married man...yet again.. E! News confirms the National Treasure star wed Riko Shibata in Las Vegas on Feb. 16. He tells us, "It's true, and we are very happy ...
- Mckenna Aiello
Aug 09, 2019 · Actor Nicolas Cage was once a top earner in Hollywood, worth around $150 million, but he didn’t hold onto the fortune for long. Cage squandered it on a string of expensive and often eccentric...
- Emmie Martin
lifehighlighter.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month