Olivia Cooke was born and raised in Oldham, a former textile manufacturing town in Greater Manchester, North West England. She comes from a family of non-actors; her father, John, is a retired police officer, and her mother is a sales representative.
Olivia Kate Cooke (born 27 December 1993) is an English actress. She is known for her starring role as Emma Decody in the A&E drama thriller series Bates Motel (2013–2017) and as Becky Sharp in the period drama miniseries Vanity Fair (2018).
- Olivia Cooke on Life Itself & the aftermath of Ready Player Oneyoutube.com
- Olivia Cooke interview Ready Player One premiereyoutube.com
- Olivia Cooke Reveals Steven Spielberg Still Gets Nervous on Set | Lorraineyoutube.com
- Olivia Cooke | Thoroughbreds Premiere Interview | LFF 2017youtube.com
Born in England in the mid-1990s, Olivia Cooke initially had dreams of ballet when she grew up, excelling as a dancer and a gymnast. Even when she turned to acting in her youth, it was mostly in...
Oct 08, 2020 · Lockdown has been a strange time for everyone, including Olivia Cooke.At 26, the star of ITV’s Vanity Fair and Steven Spielberg’s Ready Player One hasn’t had a fallow month in some eight years.
- Pixie cast open up about "terrifying" accents and the "comfortable" threesome sceneDigital Spy16 hours ago
- Pixie’s Olivia Cooke on why you don’t have to be posh to act – and how she once got a piggyback from Harry StylesMetro6 days ago
- Olivia Cooke: ‘Colm Meaney does everything with a wink and it’s so delicious’Lockdown has been a strange time for everyone, including Olivia Cooke. At 26, the star of ITV’s Vanity Fair and Steven Spielberg’s Ready Player One hasn’t had a fallow month in some eight years. Not working has been quite an adjustment.The Irish Times2 weeks ago
- Pixie - TrailerYAHOO!6 days ago
Oct 14, 2020 · Olivia Cooke, 26, has had an amazing career so far (Picture: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images for AT&T) Right now, the British film industry could do with Olivia Cooke as their poster girl. The...
- Soundtrack, Actor, Producer
- February 1, 1994
Olivia Cooke, aka Olivia Kate Cooke, the English actress, was born on 27th December 1993. She began acting at the Oldham Theatre Workshop when she was eight. Cooke portrayed Maria’s character in Oldham Sixth Form College’s production of West Side Story. Her first leading role was in Prom: The Musical, a rendition of Cinderella.
Sep 24, 2020 · IFC Films has acquired the North American rights to “Little Fish,” a sci-fi love story set in the aftermath of a pandemic that stars Olivia Cooke and Jack O’Connell. IFC Films plans a February 5,...
- Brian Welk
Sep 18, 2020 · Olivia Cooke was at the Kent pub when she was attacked 9 China Gold escaped jail time for the pub attack Credit: JIM BENNETT The 28-year-old grabbed the other woman by the throat in the attack...
Olivia Cooke Olivia was born in Manchester in the North of England. She trained at the prestigious Oldham Theatre School and on graduating won the major supporting role of Meg in "Blackout," a mini series produced by Red Productions for the BBC directed by Tom Green.
Aug 10, 2020 · Pixie tells the story of a girl [Cooke] who plans to avenge her mother's death. Olivia is also best known for her role as Emma Decody in the drama Bates Motel as well as her turn as Becky Sharp in...
- 16 sec