Jessica Chastain Joins Oscar Isaac in HBO's Scenes From a Marriage, Replacing Michelle Williams in Recast
Oscar Isaac is swapping onscreen wives: Jessica Chastain will now star opposite Isaac in HBO’s adaptation of Scenes From a Marriage, replacing the previously ...
TVLine.com via Yahoo News
3 hours ago
- Jessica Chastain Boards ‘Scenes From a Marriage’ at HBO After Michelle Williams ExitsVariety via Yahoo News3 hours ago
- Jessica Chastain Replaces Michelle Williams in HBO’s ‘Scenes From a Marriage’The Wrap via Yahoo News3 hours ago
- Tim Burton planning new live-action 'Addams Family' seriesYahoo Movies UK14 hours ago
- Addams Family getting live-action reboot from Tim BurtonDigital Spy via Yahoo News16 hours ago
- 'Addams Family' TV reboot with Tim Burton in the works at MGM: report"The Addams Family" may be returning to television. Variety reports that MGM is developing an "Addams Family" series reboot and is in negotiations with filmmaker Tim Burton to direct and produce ...Fox Business via Yahoo Finance21 hours ago
Oscar Isaac was born Óscar Isaac Hernández Estrada in Guatemala, to a Guatemalan mother, María Eugenia, and a Cuban father, Oscar Gonzalo Hernández-Cano, a pulmonologist. Oscar was raised in Miami, Florida. Before he became an actor, he played lead guitar and sang vocals in his band the Blinking Underdogs.
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOXnewsweek.com
- THE ADDAMS FAMILY 2 Teaser Trailer [HD] Oscar Isaac, Charlize Theron, Chloë Grace Moretzyoutube.com
- THE ADDAMS FAMILY 2 Teaser Trailer (2021)youtube.com
- Timothée Chalamet, Josh Brolin, Oscar Isaac Star in Long-Awaited 'Dune' Trailerrollingstone.com
Óscar Isaac Hernández Estrada (born March 9, 1979) is a Guatemalan-American actor who has played lead film roles in the tragicomedy Inside Llewyn Davis (2013), for which he received a Golden Globe Award nomination, the crime drama A Most Violent Year (2014), and the science fiction thriller Ex Machina (2014).
- Early life and family
- Acting career
Oscar Isaac was born Óscar Isaac Hernández Estrada in Guatemala, to a Guatemalan mother, María Eugenia, and a Cuban father, Oscar Gonzalo Hernández-Cano, a pulmonologist. Oscar was raised in Miami, Florida. Before he became an actor, he played lead guitar and sang vocals in his band the Blinking Underdogs. He graduated from the Juilliard School in 2005.
Isaac's first major film role was Joseph in the film The Nativity Story (2006). He also had a small role in All About the Benjamins (2002) and the Ché Guevara biopic Guerrilla (2011). In addition to movie appearances, he made an appearance in the television series Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2001). He also had a part in the movies The Life Before Her Eyes (2007); Body of Lies (2008), alongside Leonardo DiCaprio and Russell Crowe; Agora (2009), alongside Rachel Weisz; and the Australian film Balibo (2009), where he played José Ramos-Horta, former president of East Timor, set amid the Indonesian invasion of East Timor in 1975; Isaac won the Australian Film Institute Award for Best Supporting Actor for the role.
In 2013, Oscar starred in the Coen Brothers' folk music-themed comedy-drama, Inside Llewyn Davis (2013), for which he received a Golden Globe Award nomination. He subsequently starred in the crime drama A Most Violent Year (2014) and the science fiction thriller Ex Machina (2014), and appeared in the Star Wars films Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015) and Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi (2017), as X-wing pilot Poe Dameron, and the ninth X-Men film, X-Men: Apocalypse (2016), as the mutant supervillain Apocalypse. He has also headlined the HBO miniseries Show Me a Hero (2015), as politician Nick Wasicsko in 2015, which earned him the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor - Miniseries or Television Film.
A versatile actor in his own right, Isaac was known for immersing himself in each performance, whether it be an ex-con, musician or historical figure, and quickly rose to become one of Hollywood's...
Oscar Isaac was born on March 9, 1979, as the name Oscar Isaac Hernandez Estrada, in Guatemala City, Guatemala. He was born to his father, Óscar Gonzalo Hernández-Cano, and his mother, María Eugenia Estrada Nicolle. His mother was a Guatemalan, whereas his father was a Cuban, who served as a pulmonologist.
Dec 14, 2019 · At 40, Isaac is also old enough to have grown up with the original “Star Wars” trilogy as it was first seizing the globe. So even though he’s spent the better part of a decade inside this...
- Adam B. Vary
Oscar Isaac full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films.
Dec 17, 2019 · Oscar Isaac Experiences Birth, Death and Marriage—in Just Three Months. February 20, 2018. Mark Hamill and the Star Wars: Last Jedi Cast Reflect on Carrie Fisher's ''Emotional'' Final Performance.
News Briefs: Oscar Isaac Touted for Steven Spielberg's 'The Kidnapping of Edgardo Mortara' Offers. Get $5 Off Towards a Movie Download.
Feel-Good results for Oscar Isaac
Oscar Isaac is a father of two! The Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker actor and his wife, filmmaker Elvira Lind, have welcomed their second child, a son, his rep confirms to PEOPLE. Lind also shared...
- Karen Mizoguchi