- related to: Over the Border movie
Over the Border: Directed by Wallace Fox. With Johnny Mack Brown, Wendy Waldron, Myron Healey, Pierre Watkin. Bart Calhoun is the nephew of Wells Fargo agent Rand Malloy and is double-crossing his uncle by working with Duke Winslow.
Over the Border: Directed by Leslie Small. After building a technologically advanced and impenetrable border wall Mexico and America flip-flop -- causing Kurt Wrangler to do whatever it takes to cross Over the Border and live the Mexican Dream.
- Leslie Small
Aug 10, 2020 · The latest project - Maite is the lead actress in the new Netflix thriller series "Oscuro Deseo" (Dark Desire) released this 2020 in... the film. Over the Border opens on a quiet evening along the newly built United States – Mexican border wall. The wall is state of the art and supposedly impassable.
Over the Border ( Korean : 국경의 남쪽; RR : Gukgyeong-ui Namjjok ), also known as South of the Border, is a 2006 South Korean melodrama film. It is Ahn Pan-seok 's feature film directorial debut.
Storyline Kim Sun-ho is a horn player in an orchestra in North Korea. As he belongs to a comparatively high class in his country, Sun-ho enjoys his life and has plans to marry his girlfriend Yon-hwa. One day, Sun-ho's family receives a letter from his grandfather in Seoul, whom they had thought was dead.
- Pan-Suk Ahn
- Not Rated
- Seung-Won Cha, Shim Hye-Jin, Yi-Jin Jo
People also ask
Who is the director of over the border?
Is the movie Border based on a true story?
Who is the horn player in over the border?
Where was the opening scene of the border filmed?
aka South of the Border
- 3 min
1 hr 49 min. ·. Korean. PG-13. Action. Adventure. Drama. He lost everything. The country he pledged allegiance and the woman he swore his love to.
- An Pan-Seok
- Cha Seugn-Wong, Jo Yi-Jin
- The Wild Bunch (1969) Directed by the legendary Sam Peckinpah, known for his epic Westerns, The Wild Bunch is set on the US-Mexico border in Texas. It was the subject of critical backlash upon release, due to its graphic violence, but what’s most interesting about The Wild Bunch is the way it flips the modern border narrative; rather than Mexicans seeking refuge in the US, we’re presented with the opposite.
- Cartel Land (2015) Cartel Land, directed by Matthew Heineman, is a critically acclaimed, big-screen documentary that elegantly, if unflinchingly, depicts the harsh reality of life both sides of the border.
- Sin Nombre (2009) Sin Nombre is one of the few films for which the border is the solution rather than the problem. We follow a young Honduran immigrant as she makes the horrendously bleak journey through Mexico in her attempt to make it to the border.
- El Norte (1984) Stepping back in time some thirty years, El Norte remains one of the greatest movies ever made about the US-Mexico border. We’re privy to the horribly claustrophobic – both literally and metaphorically – as well as brutal journey that the two indigenous Guatemalan immigrants make in their attempt to gain freedom and supposed safety in the US.
Language. English. Budget. $22 million. Box office. $6,118,683 (US) The Border is a 1982 American neo-noir drama film directed by Tony Richardson and starring Jack Nicholson, Harvey Keitel, Valerie Perrine, Elpidia Carrillo and Warren Oates .