- Certified Young Person Paul Rudd Wants You To Wear A Maskyoutube.com
- Paul Rudd jokes about eternal youth in new COVID-19 PSA videomsn.com
- Paul Rudd To ‘Fellow Millennials’: It’s Cool To Wear A Mask | TODAYyoutube.com
- Paul Rudd Drops PSA Encouraging Millennials to Wear Masks | THR Newsmsn.com
- Syfy· 7 days ago
"On a weirdness scale of one to 10, he rates about a 13." That's how enthusiastic exposition...
- YAHOO!· 6 days ago
Rolling Stone's new two-part series will also feature conversations with Bernie Sanders, Pete...
- CBC.ca· 2 weeks ago
Public service advertising can play a role in keeping people up to date about a health crisis like...
- Syfy· 7 days ago
Paul Rudd, Actor: Ant-Man. Paul Stephen Rudd was born in Passaic, New Jersey. His parents, Michael and Gloria, both from Jewish families, were born in the London area, U.K. He has one sister, who is three years younger than he is. Paul traveled with his family during his early years, because of his father's airline job at TWA. His family eventually settled in Overland Park,...
Paul Stephen Rudd (born April 6, 1969) is an American actor, screenwriter, and producer. He studied theater at the University of Kansas and the American Academy of Dramatic Arts before making his acting debut in 1992 with the NBC drama series Sisters.
- 'Clueless,' 'Romeo + Juliet' Despite Rudd's television exposure, most people first remember seeing the actor as the college-aged stepbrother of Cher, played by Alicia Silverstone, who eventually becomes the object of her picky affection, in the 1995 hit comedy Clueless.
- 'The Object of My Affection' In 1997, Rudd made his Broadway debut as Joe Farkas in the acclaimed play, The Last Night Of Ballyhoo, written by Alfred Uhry.
- 'The Cider House Rules' After returning to the stage as a gay-bashing Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints college student in Bash, opposite Calista Flockhart, Rudd took on his next high-profile feature, playing a WWII pilot in Lasse Hallestrom's The Cider House Rules (1999), co-starring Tobey Maguire, Michael Caine and Charlize Theron.
- 'Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy' After his recurring role on the hit TV show Friends, Rudd landed a leading role as reporter Brian Fantana in the news comedy Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004), starring Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate and Steve Carell.
- The Hollywood Reporter via Yahoo News3 days ago
Paul Stephen Rudd was born in Passaic, New Jersey. His parents, Michael and Gloria, both from Jewish families, were born in the London area, U.K. He has one sister, who is three years younger than he is. Paul traveled with his family during his early years, because of his father's airline job at TWA.
Paul Rudd full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films.
Paul Rudd conducted a comedic skit aimed at millennials in order to get them to wear masks amid the coronavirus pandemic. The public service announcement (PSA), sponsored by New York Gov. Andrew ...
Sep 15, 2020 · Thanks to Paul Rudd for helping us spread this crucial message and reach young people like him.” On Tuesday, the governor said the video had nine million views in 24 hours.
Paul Rudd is an American actor, comedian, writer, and producer whose career began in 1992 when he was cast in the role of Kirby Philby in the TV series Sisters until 1995. . Also in 1995, he starred in his feature film debut as Tommy Doyle in Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers, as well as co-starring alongside Alicia Silverstone in the cult classic Clueless, one of his more notable early roles.
Paul Rudd, world's youngest 51-year-old, tells fellow kids to mask up. The Ant-Man star merrily trips through every millennial cliche ever on his way to an important coronavirus message.
Feel-Good results for Paul Rudd
Sep 15, 2020 · Paul Rudd is starring in a public service announcement, telling millennials to wear masks to prevent the spread of coronavirus. In a video released Monday, the 51-year-old actor introduced himself ...