Phil Elverum (born Philip Whitman Elvrum; May 23, 1978) is an American songwriter, producer and visual artist, best known for his musical projects The Microphones and Mount Eerie. Based in Anacortes, Washington, in the mid-2000s he began to spell his surname Elvrum as "Elverum."https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Elverum
Phil Elverum (born Philip Whitman Elvrum; May 23, 1978) is an American songwriter, producer and visual artist, best known for his musical projects The Microphones and Mount Eerie. Based in Anacortes, Washington, in the mid-2000s he began to spell his surname Elvrum as "Elverum."
- Phil Elverum reflects on opening up about loss, touring with his daughter and Mount Eerie's 'Now Only'nydailynews.com
- Phil Elverum: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Knowheavy.com
- Phil Elverum Shares a New Mount Eerie Song in Detroit Michigan July 2017youtube.com
- Who Is Phil Elverum? 5 Things to Know About Michelle Williams’ New Husbandusmagazine.com
Phil Elverum was born on May 26, 1978 in Anacortes, Washington, USA as Phil Elvrum. He is a composer, known for Archie's Final Project (2009), The Life and the Agony (2009) and Faux (2010). He was previously married to Michelle Williams and Geneviève Castrée.
“*Short Songs” by Phil Elverum*- word booklet (out of print) Just a little booklet from late 2005. “ Egil’s Saga plus the Saga of Ref the Sly ” read aloud onto 7 C.D.s (out of print) I made this as an all-purpose present for my family in late 2005 but decided to make a few extra copies.
Apr 20, 2019 · Elverum's story is similar, as he, too, was forced to raise a child alone after the loss of a spouse. His wife, musician Geneviève Castrée, passed away in 2016 after being diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer, leaving him to raise their 18-month-old daughter as a single parent.
- He Founded the Bands Mount Eerie & The Microphones. Mount Eerie///Phil Elverum – My Heart is Not at Peace Segment from "Anthems of the Underground" by Aaron & Tim Condon.
- His First Wife Geneviéve Castrée Died from Pancreatic Cancer In 2016. In 2003, Elverum married Canadian musician and artist Geneviéve Castrée. The couple dated briefly before tying the knot, and lived apart for a time before getting a place together in Washington.
- He Dedicated the Album ‘A Crow Looked At Me’ to Castrée & His Daughter. Mount Eerie's New Album Is Heartbreaking and Brilliant | Pigeons & Planes Update Phil Elverum has been releasing music since 1996, but his latest project as Mount Eerie is little different.
- Busy Phillips Hinted at Elverum & Williams’ Marriage In March. While both Elverum and Williams were tight-lipped about their marriage, there was a hint that eagle-eyed viewers may have noticed.
Apr 24, 2019 · Direct Link There’s no bad blood between Michelle Williams and Phil Elverum after their split earlier this year. Williams, 38, and Elverum, 40, quietly married and moved in together last summer,...
- Ale Russian
- 1 min
Apr 19, 2019 · Michelle Williams and her indie musician husband Phil Elverum have separated after less than a year of marriage, a source tells PEOPLE. Williams, 38, and Elverum, 40, quietly married and moved in...
- 43 sec
Apr 19, 2019 · Michelle Williams and her husband Phil Elverum have separated after less than a year of marriage. The couple quietly married and moved in together last summer, but called it quits at the beginning ...
Jul 26, 2018 · Phil Elverum, who married Michelle Williams in a private ceremony in the Adirondacks in upstate New York this month, may not possess the sort of tabloid-baiting fame as his Oscar-nominated spouse,...
- Erin Vanderhoof
Feel-Good results for Phil Elverum
- Nicholas Hautman
- He Is a Singer and Songwriter. Elverum is best known as the frontman of The Microphones. He was the principal member of the rock band from 1996 to 2003 before he began recording solo under the moniker Mount Eerie.
- He Just Moved to Brooklyn, New York. Elverum was raised in Anacortes, Washington, a small town on Fidalgo Island for most of his life. But earlier this month, he packed up his belongings and drove across the country with his daughter to live with Williams and Matilda in Brooklyn.
- He Was a Single Parent. Elverum’s first wife, Castrée, was diagnosed with stage IV pancreatic cancer in 2015, four months after they welcomed their only child.
- He Turned to Music After His Wife’s Death. Elverum began writing and recording new songs about Castrée’s ordeal and the heartbreak he felt after her death.