- related to: Philadelphia 76ers
- PostseasonJun 20, Final4-3Hawks103-96Wells Fargo Center3-476ers
1 2 3 4 25 23 28 27 28 18 25 25 T 103 96 Final ATL PHI
NBA Draft 2021: 76ers open to trading their first-round pick for veteran help or future assets, per report
Could the 76ers trade the No. 28 pick in Thursday's NBA draft at the Barclays Center? A league source confirmed the team has had discussions about parting with the pick if they can get value in return.
CBSSports.com on MSN.com
13 hours ago
The official site of the Philadelphia 76ers. Includes news, scores, schedules, statistics, photos and video, as well as the latest on the team's 2021 NBA Playoff run.
The Philadelphia 76ers (colloquially known as the Sixers) are an American professional basketball team based in the Philadelphia metropolitan area.The 76ers compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member of the league's Eastern Conference Atlantic Division and play at the Wells Fargo Center.
12d. 76ers, Devils CEO O'Neil resigns after 8 years. Scott O'Neil, the CEO of the parent company that owns the Philadelphia 76ers and New Jersey Devils, has resigned after an eight-year run in ...
Jun 08, 2021 · Get the latest news and information for the Philadelphia 76ers. 2020 season schedule, scores, stats, and highlights. Find out the latest on your favorite NBA teams on CBSSports.com.
People also ask
Who is the president of the Philadelphia 76ers?
Who is leaving the Philadelphia 76ers this offseason?
Is the Philadelphia 76ers coaching staff the same?
How old is Ben Simmons of the 76ers?
Philadelphia 76ers Nets Favorites to Win 2021-22 Title 🏆 Brooklyn's Big Three have opened as favorites to win the NBA Finals at +200 odds, according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Can Tobias Harris be traded this offseason? When it comes to the Philadelphia 76ers being involved in trade rumors this offseason, Ben Simmons is going to be the most common name mentioned in those talks.
- Matisse Thybulle to make Olympic debut for Team Australia. Imagine Matisse’s smile with a medal around his neck After a year’s delay following the COVID-19 global pandemic, opening ceremonies for the 2020 Summer Olympics are slated for July 23, 2021.
- Sixers: 8 possible free agents for mid-level exception. The Philadelphia 76ers enter this offseason with a lot of unanswered questions. One of them is quite simple: how will Daryl Morey use the roughly $5.9 million taxpayer’s mid-level exception at his disposal in free agency.
- An actual Pacers’ package worth Ben Simmons. On a sleepy, unsuspecting Friday in South Philadelphia, news leaked out that the first official trade proposal had been submitted for the services of Philadelphia 76ers do-it-all BBaller Ben Simmons.