- 1. having special rights, advantages, or immunities: "in the nineteenth century, only a privileged few had the vote" synonyms antonyms
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries
The search continued Friday for two people missing after a massive landslide crashed into a town in southeast Alaska, leaving a neighborhood mired in mud and felled trees stretching to the waterfront ...
Associated Press via Yahoo News
2 hours ago
- Colby Covington calls out LeBron James after Jake Paul's knockout of Nate RobinsonYahoo Sports via AOL3 days ago
- ‘Nomadland’ Review: To Roam, With LoveRolling Stone via Yahoo News1 hour ago
- Yamiche Alcindor Wants America to See Its FlawsGlamour via Yahoo News4 hours ago
- Protected Herefordshire riverbank 'obliterated' by bulldozersThe Telegraph via Yahoo News1 day ago
- The story behind the 'Ammonite' role Kate Winslet was 'nervous' and 'panicked' about taking onYahoo News Canada7 hours ago
Privileged definition is - having or enjoying one or more privileges. How to use privileged in a sentence.
1. special, powerful, advantaged, favoured, ruling, honoured, entitled, elite, indulged They were a wealthy and privileged elite. 2. confidential, special, inside, exceptional, privy, off the record, not for publication This data is privileged information.
restricted to a select group or individual: privileged information; a privileged position. Law. (of utterances or communications) not rendering the person making them liable to prosecution for libel or slander, in view of the attendant circumstances. not requiring any testimony concerning them to be presented in court.
privileged definition: 1. having a privilege: 2. Priviledged information is secret and does not have to be given even in…. Learn more.
Nov 29, 2020 · Someone who is privileged has an advantage or opportunity that most other people do not have, often because of their wealth or high social class. They were, by and large, a very wealthy, privileged elite. I felt very privileged to work at the university. Synonyms: special, powerful, advantaged, favoured More Synonyms of privileged
- Privileged S01 - Ep01 Pilot HD Watchdailymotion.com
- Privileged | Evil Twins | Season Trailer | CW Seedyoutube.com
- What is Azure Active Directory Privileged Identity Management?youtube.com
- Shania Twain Feels ‘Privileged’ to Collab With Kelsea Ballerini on Hole in the Bottle Remixmsn.com
past tense of privilege Synonyms & Antonyms of privileged (Entry 2 of 2) to give a right to only professionals who meet the education and experience requirements set by law are privileged to use the title "interior designer" in Oklahoma
EXAMPLES FROM THE WEB FOR PRIVILEGED I have been privileged to take them home and arrange them in my room and Dana's. The mountain tops are only noble because from them we are privileged to behold the plains. A million of its inhabitants are members of the privileged classes.
Sep 09, 2008 · Created by Rina Mimoun. With JoAnna Garcia Swisher, Lucy Hale, Ashley Newbrough, Allan Louis. A Yale-educated journalism major reluctantly becomes a live-in tutor for two spoiled grand-daughters of a Palm Beach cosmetics business magnate.