Videos - Queen Elizabeth II
- NBC2 days ago
Prince William made his first public speech on Tuesday nearly one month after Queen Elizabeth's death. In his United for Wildlife Global Summit speech, William used the platform to fight for animals threatened by poachers, while also remembering his late grandparents. "Our natural world is one of our greatest assets. It is a lesson I learnt from a young age, from my father and grandfather, both committed naturalists in their own right, and also from my much-missed grandmother," he said.
- 03:03Prince William Remembers Queen Elizabeth In First Public Speech Since His Grandmother's DeathNBCPrince William made his first public speech on Tuesday nearly one month after Queen Elizabeth's death. In his United for Wildlife Global Summit speech, William used the platform to fight for animals threatened by poachers, while also remembering his late grandparents. "Our natural world is one of our greatest assets. It is a lesson I learnt from a young age, from my father and grandfather, both committed naturalists in their own right, and also from my much-missed grandmother," he said.2 days ago
- 02:38Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Hold Hands In Intimate Photos Before Queen Elizabeth's DeathNBCMeghan Markle and Prince Harry snuck in some sweet PDA during their trip across the pond. Prior to Queen Elizabeth's death, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex traveled to Manchester, England to make an appearance at the One Young World Summit. Just moments before Meghan took the stage to deliver a keynote speech at the event, photographer Misan Harriman captured the couple holding hands.3 days ago
- 02:21King Charles & Queen Camilla Make First Appearance Since Queen Elizabeth's FuneralNBCKing Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla are back to work. The royal couple stepped out together in Scotland on Monday for the first time since Queen Elizabeth's funeral. Charles sported a traditional kilt, while Camilla dressed in a green coat as they attended a council meeting at the City Chambers to welcome Dunfermline as a new official city in Scotland. The couple walked to the city's Abbey, which is marking its 950th anniversary. Queen Elizabeth attended the Abbey's 900th anniversary.3 days ago
- 02:21Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Share New Photos From U.K. Event Before Queen Elizabeth's DeathNBCMeghan Markle and Prince Harry's time in the U.K. Included an important roundtable discussion. Prior to Queen Elizabeth's death, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex traveled to Manchester, England to make an appearance at the One Young World Summit, and photos from the event were just released.6 days ago
- 00:16Queen Elizabeth's cause of death revealedABC News VideosQueen Elizabeth's death certificate revealed the 96-year-old monarch died of old age.7 days ago
- 02:04Queen Elizabeth Had King Charles and Princess Anne By Her Side When She Died (Report)NBCQueen Elizabeth's cause of death has been revealed. The late monarch's death certificate was just released and reports that she passed away from old age. According to an expert from an entry in the Register of Deaths, Her Majesty died on September 8, 2022 at 3:10 PM at Balmoral Castle in Scotland at the age of 96. Her daughter, Princess Anne, was the informant. With the time of death released, The Daily Mail reports that only King Charles and his sister were by their mother's side when she died.1 week ago
- 02:30Meghan Markle’s Podcast Return Date Announced After Hiatus Due To Queen Elizabeth’s DeathNBCMeghan Markle’s podcast is set to return. The Duchess of Sussex’s “Archetypes” podcast is returning next Tuesday. The former “Suits” star had put her Spotify show on hold after Queen Elizabeth’s death.1 week ago
- 02:33King Charles Will Appear On England's New Currency Instead Of Queen ElizabethNBCKing Charles III will now appear on the currency of the United Kingdom. Following Queen Elizabeth's death, the bank of England has announced that a portrait of His Majesty The King will be added all four polymer banknotes. Despite the change, the money circulating with the late Queen's portrait will still be valid and will co-circulate with the Kings.1 week ago
- 02:06King Charles & Queen Camilla Attend Church Service In Scotland After Queen Elizabeth’s FuneralNBCKing Charles and Queen Camilla are continuing to mourn Queen Elizabeth. The royal couples stepped out on Sunday in Scotland to travel to Crathie Kirk church near Balmoral Castle, where they are currently staying. The duo was seen in photos in all black riding in a car to the service.1 week ago
- 02:25Princess Kate's Brother James Middleton Honors Queen Elizabeth By Giving New Puppy Royal NameNBCPrincess Kate's brother, James Middleton, found a sweet way to remember his sister's late grandmother-in-law, Queen Elizabeth. The entrepreneur is a dog lover just like the late monarch, and he gave one of the puppies in his golden retriever's recent litter a meaningful royal name in her honor. While speaking to Hello!, James shared that he named him Bertie, which is the nickname that the Queen's beloved father George VI was called by his closest family and friends.1 week ago
- 02:30Queen Elizabeth's Name Inscribed Next To Prince Philip's On Ledger Stone At Her Final Resting PlaceNBCThe royal family has shared the first picture of the new ledger stone that was installed at Queen Elizabeth's final resting place. On Saturday, Buckingham Palace released the photo of the stone, which lies in the floor of King George VI Memorial Chapel at St. George's Chapel in Windsor, where the late monarch was laid to rest. The stone is inscribed with the Queen's name, as well as her year of birth and death. Above her name are those of her father King George IV and mother Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother; below her name is her husband Prince Philip's.2 weeks ago
- 00:12Royal family shares photo of Queen Elizabeth II's final resting placeCBS News VideosBuckingham Palace released the first photo of Queen Elizabeth II's final resting place on Saturday. The carved stone includes her name, as well as her husband, Prince Philip, and her parents.2 weeks ago
- 00:35Person of the Week: Queen Elizabeth IIABC News VideosQueen Elizabeth II's historic reign was honored with 10 days of an outpouring of support throughout Britain.2 weeks ago
- 02:21Kate Middleton Reveals What Her 3 Children Questioned Prior To Queen Elizabeth’s FuneralNBCKate Middleton is sharing about what her three children were curious about before the Queen’s funeral. 9-year-old Prince George and 7-year-old Princess Charlotte stepped out on Monday to attend their great grandmother Queen Elizabeth’s funeral alongside mom Kate and their dad Prince William. 4-year-old Prince Louis wasn’t there, as he stayed at home.2 weeks ago
- 05:58Alan Cumming Tried and Failed to Hitch a Ride with Queen ElizabethNBCAlan Cumming talks about constantly being in pain from putting on his one-man show Burn, bowing incorrectly in front of then-Prince Charles and trying to catch a lift with Queen Elizabeth while he was a Boy Scout.2 weeks ago
- 02:39Leaders pay tribute to Queen Elizabeth IIAssociated Press VideosIn debates at the 77th United Nations General Assembly, world leaders at paid tribute to Queen Elizabeth II, Britain's longest-serving monarch. (September 22)2 weeks ago
- 01:52Prince William & Princess Kate Thank Royal Staff In First Appearance Since Queen Elizabeth's FuneralNBCPrince William and Princess Kate are showing their appreciation to the people who helped make Queen Elizabeth's committal service happen. The Prince and Princess of Wales met with volunteers and operational staff on Thursday who were involved at St. George's Chapel in Windsor Castle on Monday. William and Kate also supported the crowds that gathered to pay tribute to the late monarch after her death. Her royal highness died on Sept. 8 at 96 years old in Scotland at Balmoral.2 weeks ago
- 08:46Queen of Jordan on Queen Elizabeth’s life and deathABC News VideosJordan's Queen Rania discusses Queen Elizabeth II’s influence on her, talks about her children’s engagements and why she feels misinformation is the world's greatest threat.2 weeks ago
- 02:33Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Return To California After Queen Elizabeth's Funeral (Reports)NBCMeghan Markle and Prince Harry have reportedly returned home to California following Queen Elizabeth's funeral. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex headed back across the pond on Tuesday, according to multiple outlets, with Hello! reporting that they flew out of London's Heathrow Airport. The parents of two will reportedly be reunited with their kids – 3-year-old Archie and 1-year-old Lilibet – upon their return. The toddlers reportedly remained home in the U.S. while their parents were abroad, which a source told Us Weekly was the "longest amount of time they've been apart from their children."2 weeks ago
- 02:33Prince William Says Queen Elizabeth Would Have Been ‘Delighted’ By Earthshot Prize Innovation SummitNBCPrince William is fulfilling his royal duties even amid mourning his grandmother. The royal appeared at the Earthshot Prize Innovation Summit on Wednesday, and despite being able to attend in person due to the death of Queen Elizabeth, the Prince of Wales appeared via a video message.2 weeks ago
- 02:07Queen Elizabeth's Cheeky Response Revealed By Photographer Who Asked Her To Smile In Final PortraitNBCQueen Elizabeth had quite the sense of humor and her final portrait photographer is now sharing the cheeky remark she made to him before she died. Ranald Mackechnie took the majestic photos of her majesty at Windsor Castle in May to mark the beginning of the late monarch Platinum Jubilee celebration. Now, he's telling ITV's Lorraine about the intimate time he shared with her. "Well, you can't make me," the Queen reportedly quipped when he said he wanted to make her smile.2 weeks ago
- 00:47Hong Kong police arrest man for alleged sedition during Queen Elizabeth II tributeNBCHong Kong police said Tuesday they arrested a man who paid tribute to Queen Elizabeth II by playing a harmonica near the city’s British Consulate.2 weeks ago
- 02:07King Charles & Queen Camilla Travel To Scotland 1 Day After Queen Elizabeth’s FuneralNBCKing Charles and Queen Camilla have headed to Scotland. One day after attending Queen Elizabeth’s funeral, the royal couple flew north to Scotland. People reports the duo could have possibly traveled to Balmoral Castle, where the monarch passed away.2 weeks ago
- 00:44Queen Elizabeth's favorite pony part of last tributeABC News VideosQueen Elizabeth's funeral procession included tributes from the animals that she cared for and her favorite pony, Emma, was part of the procession and had one of Elizabeth's headscarves on her saddle.2 weeks ago
- 01:14The public bids final farewell to Queen Elizabeth IICBS News VideosHundreds of thousands of people lined up for miles to witness history as the funeral was held for the U.K.'s longest reigning monarch, Queen Elizabeth II — and even her pony and beloved corgis were present to say goodbye.2 weeks ago
- British royal family line of succession
On 30 March 2002, at 15:15 GMT, Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother (née Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon), widow to King George VI and mother to Queen Elizabeth II, died in her sleep at the Royal Lodge, Windsor, at the age of 101.
May 17, 2022 · In 1973, the Queen Mother joined her two daughter, Princess Margaret and Queen Elizabeth II, at the Badminton Horse Trials. The three Windsor women dressed strikingly similar, in wool peacoats and ...
‘Remarkable’: Royal fans think Princess Charlotte bears ‘striking resemblance’ to Queen Mother in early photo
“When our castle archivist was looking at photographs of a young Lady Elizabeth below, we all agreed that there is a striking familial resemblance with her great-great granddaughter Princess ...
The Independent via Yahoo
2 days ago
Elizabeth Woodville (1437–1492), queen consort, queen dowager and queen mother of England Elizabeth of York (1466–1503), queen consort of England from 1486 until her death Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon (1900–2002), queen consort of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions
Queen Elizabeth II, born Elizabeth Alexandra Mary, was the sovereign monarch of the United Kingdom and 14 other commonwealth countries, including Northern Ireland.She was the longest-reigning ...
Feb 05, 2020 · The royal families of Europe frequently intermarried, both to maintain their royal bloodlines and to preserve some balance of power between the various empires. Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip are both related to Queen Victoria. Elizabeth is a direct descendant of Queen Victoria, her great-great-grandmother.
Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother was born on August 4, 1900 in St. Paul's Waldenbury, Hertfordshire, England, UK. She was previously married to King George VI.She died on March 30, 2002 in Windsor, Berkshire, England, UK.
Feb 07, 2020 · Queen Elizabeth I’s Father and Mother. Elizabeth was the daughter of King Henry VIII and his second wife, Anne Boleyn. She was only 2 years old when her mother was beheaded on the orders of her ...