Reese Witherspoon’s son Deacon, who turns 17 on October, 23 is his dad Ryan Phillippe’s twin. The proud mom took to social media sharing an adorable pic ...
SheKnows via Yahoo News
3 days ago
- Reese Witherspoon to Reunite with Legally Blonde Cast for Charity: 'For Old Times' Sake!'People via Yahoo News6 days ago
- Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe Celebrate Their 'Wonderful' Son Deacon's 17th Birthday TogetherPeople via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Reese Witherspoon's Daughter Ava Reveals Their Dog Pepper Died from 'Aggressive' Cancer: 'Our Sweet Girl'People via Yahoo News5 days ago
- Reese Witherspoon and 'Legally Blonde' Cast Reunite As New Film Is Announced -- Watch!ET Online via AOL5 days ago
- Reese Witherspoon's Daughter Ava Phillippe Introduces Her New Dog After Mourning Death of Family CaninePeople via Yahoo News9 hours ago
Feel-Good results for Reese Witherspoon
Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon (born March 22, 1976) is an American actress, producer, and entrepreneur. The recipient of various accolades, including an Academy Award, two Golden Globe Awards, and a Primetime Emmy Award, she is one of the highest-paid actresses in the world as of 2019.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reese_Witherspoon
Reese Witherspoon, Producer: Wild. Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon was born on March 22, 1976 at Southern Baptist Hospital (now Memorial Medical Center) in New Orleans, Louisiana. She is the second child of Mary Elizabeth "Betty" (Reese) and Dr. John Draper Witherspoon, Sr. Her father was a military surgeon specializing in ear, nose and throat. Her mother was a Registered Nurse who ...
Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon (born March 22, 1976) is an American actress, producer, and entrepreneur. The recipient of various accolades, including an Academy Award, two Golden Globe Awards, and a Primetime Emmy Award, she is one of the highest-paid actresses in the world as of 2019.
- Reese Witherspoon Opens Up About Terrifying Young Motherhood Experiencemsn.com
- Tips for balancing kids and school from Eve Rodsky | Learning the importance of saying noyoutube.com
- Reese Witherspoon's favorite green smoothie recipe courtesy of Kerry Washingtonyoutube.com
- How Reese Witherspoon relaxes | Breathe #WithMeyoutube.com
24.4m Followers, 1,002 Following, 3,010 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Reese Witherspoon (@reesewitherspoon)
- 'The Man in the Moon,' 'Freeway' On a bit of a whim in 1991, Witherspoon answered a call for extras in her hometown newspaper. She wound up with the lead in her first feature film, The Man in the Moon (1991), at just 14 years old.
- 'Pleasantville,' 'Election,' 'Cruel Intentions' Witherspoon quickly established herself as a talented actress in films such as Pleasantville (1998), Election (1999) and Cruel Intentions (1999).
- Playing Elle Woods in 'Legally Blonde' In 2001, Witherspoon continued to soar when she starred in the surprise box office hit Legally Blonde. Witherspoon played Elle Woods, a towheaded sorority girl who follows her ex to Harvard Law School.
- 'Sweet Home Alabama,' Oscar Nod for 'Walk the Line' Witherspoon furthered her success with commercial films like Sweet Home Alabama (2002), while also performing in indie fare and providing voiceover work for animation projects.
- Early life
- Acting career
- Personal life
Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon was born on March 22, 1976 at Southern Baptist Hospital (now Memorial Medical Center) in New Orleans, Louisiana. She is the second child of Mary Elizabeth \\"Betty\\" (Reese) and Dr. John Draper Witherspoon, Sr. Her father was a military surgeon specializing in ear, nose and throat. Her mother was a Registered Nurse who later became a Ph.D in pediatric nursing. Reese spent the first four years of her life in Wiesbaden, Germany, where her father served as a lieutenant colonel in the US Army reserves. Shortly after, John moved the family back to the States, settling in Nashville, Tennessee. Reese was introduced to the entertainment industry at a very early age. At age 7, she began modeling. This led to appearances on several local television commercials. At age 11, she placed first in a Ten-State Talent Fair.
In 1990, she landed her first major acting role in Robert Mulligan's The Man in the Moon (1991). Her role as a 14-year old tomboy earned her rave reviews. Roles in bigger films such as Jack the Bear (1993) and A Far Off Place (1993) followed shortly after. Following high school graduation in 1994 from Harpeth Hall, a Nashville all girls school, Reese decided to put her acting career on hold and attend Stanford University where she would major in English literature. However, her collegiate plans were shortly dashed when she accepted roles to star in two major motion pictures: Fear (1996), alongside Mark Wahlberg, and Freeway (1996) with Kiefer Sutherland. Although neither film was a huge box-office success, they did help to establish Reese as a rising starlet in Hollywood and open the door for bigger and better film roles. Those bigger roles came in movies such as Pleasantville (1998), Election (1999) and Cruel Intentions (1999). Her breakthrough role came as Elle Woods in the 2001 comedy, Legally Blonde (2001). The movie was huge box-office smash and established Reese as one of the top female draws in Hollywood. The next year, she scored a follow-up hit with Sweet Home Alabama (2002), which went on to gross over $100 million dollars at the box office. In 2006, she took home the best actress Oscar for her role as June Carter Cash in the Johnny Cash biopic, Walk the Line (2005). In the late 2000s and early 2010s, Reese continued to star in more romantic comedies, such as Four Christmases (2008) and How Do You Know (2010). In December 2010, she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. In the year 2014, she produced both Gone Girl (2014) and Wild (2014), for which she got nominated for best actress Oscar again for her role as Cheryl Strayed.
Off the screen, she was married to Ryan Phillippe from 1999 to 2007. They met at her 21st birthday party and subsequently worked together in Cruel Intentions (1999). They have two children: a daughter, Ava Elizabeth (born 9 September 1999) and a son, Deacon (born 23 October 2003). In March 2011, Reese remarried talent agent Jim Toth. She gave birth to a second son, Tennessee (born 27 September 2012).
Reese Witherspoon full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films.
Oct 13, 2020 · Reese Witherspoon recently shared the recipe for her favorite fall cocktail on Instagram, where it was a hit with her followers. Her "Fizzy Apple Cider" is made with four ingredients: Aperol, apple cider, club soda, and prosecco.
Reese Witherspoon is an acclaimed celebrity. She has under her belt numerous awards, including an Oscar, a Golden Globe award, an Emmy, a BAFTA Film Award, a Blockbuster Entertainment Award, Robert Altman awards, an MTV movie award, and People’s Choice Award.
Oct 01, 2020 · But another celeb whose shown herself to have excellent taste is Reese Witherspoon. In 2017, the actress launched her very own book club along with her media company, Hello Sunshine . And since her inaugural novel pick— Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine— many of the A-lister's monthly choices have landed themselves on the New York Times ...
HollywoodDaily: Reese Witherspoon N@KED SCENE | WILD 2015 SUBSCRIBE: HollywoodDaily For Regular Updates On Your Favorite Celebs... https://www.youtube.com/us...