Regina, Saskatchewan Regina ( / rəˈdʒaɪnə /) is the capital city of the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. The city is the second-largest in the province, after Saskatoon, and is a commercial centre for southern Saskatchewan. As of the 2016 census, Regina had a city population of 215,106, and a Metropolitan Area population of 236,481. 
Sep 30, 2022 · Regina, capital and second largest city of Saskatchewan, Canada, situated on Wascana Creek in the south-central part of the province. It originated as a hunters’ camp and was known as Pile O’Bones for the heaps of bones left there after skinning and cutting buffalo. Capt.
- The Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica
Although situated on a flat plain with few indigenous trees, Regina boasts some of western Canada's most innovative urban landscaping, with plentiful green spaces, hiking and biking paths, playgrounds, oak-lined streets and parks throughout the city. The popular Wascana Lake plays host to summer boaters and winter skating.
Oct 02, 2022 · 2420 Elphinstone Street, Regina, SK, Canada View Details Nov 25, 2022 Old Fashioned Victorian Christmas At Government House Government House 4607 Dewdney Ave, Regina, SK View Details Nov 26, 2022 Holiday Bazaart 2022 MacKenzie Art Gallery 3475 Albert St, Regina, SK S4S 6X6, Canada View Details Nov 26, 2022 Christkindl Markt Regina German Club
- Wander around a museum. The Royal Saskatchewan Museum was the first ever museum to open in the province and in the Prairies. It is a natural history museum and is a great place to wander around for a couple of hours.
- Watch cadets in training. Regina is home to the RCMP Academy, Depot Division, which has been conducting police training since 1885. Visit the depot and watch cadets in training.
- Have fun with science. Since 1989 the Saskatchewan Science Centre has been letting people have fun with science. No matter what age you are, you will thoroughly enjoy a visit to this interactive science museum.
- Go back in time. Being such an old city, it should be of no surprise that there are some fantastic historic districts in Regina. One of the most popular is the Warehouse District, which is just northeast of the central business district.