- Alabama. No order. Districts will make the decision on whether to open school buildings. The state board of education encourages that all schools provide, at a minimum, access to both traditional and remote learning throughout the 2020-21 school year.
- Alaska. No order. Each school district will decide when and if to reopen buildings. The state departments of education and health created a framework and guidance to help districts as they decide how to provide instruction.
- Arizona. No order. School districts, in conjunction with their local health departments, must consider benchmarks on new cases, diagnostic test percent positivity, and COVID-19 related hospitalizations to determine when in-person classes can begin again.
- Arkansas. Ordered open. Education Secretary Johnny Key issued guidance Aug. 5 that requires districts to offer in-person instruction five days a week when classes resume.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia will fully reopen schools across the country from next week and the second wave of the COVID-19 outbreak may have passed its peak, authorities said on Friday, as the national case tally passed the 3.5 million mark. Teenage ...
10 hours ago
- Jefferson school board defying WV's classroom reopening order; many other counties bowWest Virginia’s county school boards were still deciding as of Friday evening whether to comply with the state Board of Education’s order to reopen classrooms next week.Charleston Gazette-Mail6 hours ago
- Biden, aiming to reopen schools, set to request infusion of cashWashington Post1 day ago
- OKC elementary schools to reopen next weekThe Oklahoman12 hours ago
- Northam: New guidelines coming to allow Virginia schools to reopenWashington Examiner10 hours ago
- Debate over reopening schoolsyoutube.com
- Schools reopening: What to expect | ITV Newsyoutube.com
- Reopening Placer County Schools: COVID-19 Testing Requirements Causing Confusionyoutube.com
- Back to ... what? The reopening of schoolsbilonte.github.io
People also ask
Can schools be reopened?
Are schools reopening in the US?
When do school districts decide to reopen?
Aug 03, 2020 · According to the school district's reopening plans, it has a reopen task force reviewing possible structures for the reopening of schools and AISD currently has no plans to alter breaks or extend ...
Jul 11, 2020 · (CNN) Internal documents from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warned that fully reopening K-12 schools and universities would be the "highest risk" for the spread of coronavirus,...
Jan 12, 2021 · And it has continually pushed to reclose schools and to avoid any more reopenings, with more-radical factions demanding all schools shuttered until the whole city is basically virus-free.
- Post Editorial Board
Jul 21, 2020 · As school districts across Texas contemplate the best ways to move forward with plans to reopen, Austin-Travis County Health Authority Dr. Mark Escott on Tuesday urged local school leaders to ...
Jul 15, 2020 · AUSTIN, Texas — On Tuesday, Austin-Travis County Interim Health Authority Dr. Mark Escott ordered all school districts and private schools in the county to delay reopening on-campus instruction.
- 2 min
Jan 07, 2021 · The school district created its own reopening standard of an average daily rate of 10 cases per 100,000 people. The state’s new threshold rate is 28 cases per 100,000; the state’s prior ...
We are eager to get back to school and reconnect. In this Open for Learning section, you’ll find the latest information regarding our plans for the 2020–21 school year as plans change. We are committed to the safety and health of our students, staff and community.