Robert Clohessy, Actor: The Avengers. Robert Clohessy was born on June 10, 1957 in Bronx, New York City, New York, USA. He is an actor and producer, known for The Avengers (2012), 16 Blocks (2006) and Oz (1997). He has been married to Catherine Erhardt since 1987. They have two children.
Robert Clohessy (born June 10, 1957) is an American actor. He is best known for playing Correctional Officer Sean Murphy on the HBO prison drama Oz from seasons 3–6, in addition to playing Warden Boss James Neary on the HBO crime drama Boardwalk Empire for the first two seasons and Lieutenant Sid Gormley on the CBS police drama Blue Bloods
Robert Clohessy is an American actor and producer best known for his roles as Sean Murphy in Oz, James Neary in Boardwalk Empire, and for his recurring role as NYPD Sergeant (later Lieutenant) Sidney Gormley in the CBS crime drama television series Blue Bloods.
Jun 09, 2021 · Robert Clohessy was born on 10 June 1957 in the Bronx, New York, United States of America. He is presently 63 years old at the time of this writing. Robert is the holder of American citizenship, having a white ethnic background.
- 10 June 1957
- The Bronx, New York, U.S.A.
- Robert Clohessy
See Robert Clohessy full list of movies and tv shows from their career. Find where to watch Robert Clohessy's latest movies and tv shows
Apr 26, 2021 · By Helen A. Lee / April 26, 2021 4:17 pm EDT. Recent developments in the 11th season of CBS' "Blue Bloods" have fans wondering if series mainstay Robert Clohessy, who plays the recurring character ...
- He’s A Bronx Native. Like his character in Blue Bloods, Robert is no stranger to New York City. Robert was born and raised in the Bronx and he’s a very proud New York native.
- He’s A Formally Trained Actor. Becoming an actor may seem as simple as just pretending to be someone else, but the truth is there’s way more to it than that.
- You Won’t Find Him On Social Media. Robert has built a large fan base over the course of his career, but unfortunately, those people won’t be able to keep up with him on social media.
- His Son Is Also An Actor. Robert is the proud father of two children and his son, Myles, is actually following in Robert’s footsteps as an actor. Myles has been acting since 2016 and his debut on-screen appearance was actually in an episode of Blue Bloods.