Robert Ray Redfield Jr. (born July 10, 1951) is an American virologist. He is the current director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the current administrator of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, having served in both positions since March 2018.
Jun 04, 2020 · Dr. Robert Redfield, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), attends an event about coronavirus vaccine development in the Rose Garden of the White House on May 15, 2020.
- CDC Director Robert Redfield Urges States to Expand Access to Covid Vaccinesyoutube.com
- CDC to require negative COVID-19 test for international passengers flying to USabc13.com
- Robert Redfield Covid Killing Nearly 3000 in US Every Day as CDC Warns of Surgeyoutube.com
- Coronavirus: Trump admin releases millions of vaccines held back for 2nd doses to speed up processyoutube.com
Robert Redfield (December 4, 1897 – October 16, 1958) was an American anthropologist and ethnolinguist, whose ethnographic work in Tepoztlán, Mexico is considered a landmark of Latin American ethnography.
Dec 03, 2020 · The head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Dr. Robert Redfield, predicts the U.S. is about to go through "the most difficult time" of the pandemic. Skip Navigation Share on Facebook
- 2 min
- Outgoing CDC Director Warns Of Pandemic's Peak: 'We're About To Be In The Worst Of It'Next week marks one year since the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed the first coronavirus case in the United States. Dr. RobertKUAR1 hour ago
- Biden Reveals Plans For COVID-19 Vaccination CampaignOne year ago this weekend, life as we knew it was about to change. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the CDC, hadWUWM3 minutes ago
- A Look At The Fallout Of TikTok Ban In IndiaOne year ago this weekend, life as we knew it was about to change. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the CDC, hadWWNO11 minutes ago
- Tag: Robert RedfieldUruguay News3 days ago
- Outgoing CDC Director Warns Of Peak Pandemic: 'We're About To Be In The Worst Of It'Health News Florida1 hour ago
1 day ago · A year into the COVID-19 crisis, Dr. Robert Redfield stands by his federal health agency's response to the pandemic, despite an early "learning curve" and contradictory messaging from President Trump.
4 hours ago · Robert Redfield. Photo: Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images Outgoing CDC director Robert Redfield told NPR on Friday that he was proud of the agency's response to the coronavirus pandemic and that he disagreed with his incoming successor's conclusion that the "gold standard for the nation's public health — has been tarnished."
Texas Insider Report: WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) on Thursday released Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield’s responses to a letter Sen. Cruz sent in August regarding the lack of clarity and commonly accepted facts about the coronavirus and our nation’s response to the pandemic.
Dec 10, 2020 · The head of a House oversight committee questioned whether CDC Director Robert Redfield interfered with coronavirus guidance. Download The CBS News App Sign Up For Newsletters