Robert Ray Redfield Jr. (born July 10, 1951) is an American virologist. He is the current director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention , and the current administrator of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry , having served in both positions since March 2018.
Robert Redfield, 68, is the 18th director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), a position he has held since March 26, 2018. He is also a member of President Trump's Coronavirus...
- 11 min
- Jack Durschlag
- CDC Director Robert Redfield Urges States to Expand Access to Covid Vaccinesyoutube.com
- CDC to require negative COVID-19 test for international passengers flying to USabc13.com
- All Passengers Entering US Must Now Provide Proof of Negative COVID-19 Testmsn.com
Robert Redfield (December 4, 1897 – October 16, 1958) was an American anthropologist and ethnolinguist, whose ethnographic work in Tepoztlán, Mexico is considered a landmark of Latin American ethnography.
Dec 10, 2020 · The head of a House oversight committee questioned whether CDC Director Robert Redfield interfered with coronavirus guidance. Download The CBS News App Sign Up For Newsletters
- 10 min
- Grace Segers
- How QAnon-Like Conspiracy Theories Tear Families ApartOne year ago this weekend, life as we knew it was about to change. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the CDC, hadWVTF6 hours ago
- Outgoing CDC Director Warns Of Pandemic's Peak: 'We're About To Be In The Worst Of It'Next week marks one year since the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed the first coronavirus case in the United States. Dr. RobertWNPR23 hours ago
- CDC’s Redfield warns storming of Capitol was a ‘surge event’ in coronavirus pandemicMiami Herald1 week ago
- U.S. to Require Negative Covid Tests From All International PassengersIndia West17 hours ago
- Unknown COVID-19 mutations may be fueling coronavirus spike, CDC’s Redfield saysMcClatchyDC7 days ago
Dec 10, 2020 · Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield instructed staff to delete an email from a Trump political appointee seeking control over the agency’s scientific reports on the...
Apr 08, 2020 · Dr. Robert R. Redfield, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, joined by President Donald J. Trump and Vice President Mike Pence, along with members of the White House...
- Meaghan Ellis
There were those who warned us about Dr. Robert Redfield when Trump appointed him to the be director of the CDC, and the coronavirus pandemic and the American governments abysmal response to it are...
Mar 26, 2018 · Dr. Robert R. Redfield is the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. He has been a public health leader actively engaged in clinical research and clinical care of chronic human viral infections and infectious diseases, especially HIV, for more than 30 years.