The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is finalizing plans to shorten the recommended length of quarantine for those exposed to COVID-19. The CDC currently recommends that individuals ...
TODAY via Yahoo News
5 days ago
- Covid vaccine will ‘probably’ be rolled out in second week of December, says CDC directorThe Independent via Yahoo News4 days ago
- Redfield: CDC will have shortened quarantine guidelines in a weekYahoo Finance via AOL4 days ago
- The CDC Projects a COVID-19 Vaccine Will Likely Be Available Around Mid-DecemberPOPSUGAR via Yahoo News4 days ago
- If You Live Here, You'll Get the Vaccine First, Says CDC ChiefEat This, Not That! via Yahoo News4 days ago
- CDC Director Redfield Predicts COVID Vaccine Will Be Available in Mid-DecemberNational Review via Yahoo News5 days ago