- Rosemary's Baby is a 1968 American psychological supernatural horror film written and directed by Roman Polanski , based on Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin . The cast features Mia Farrow , John Cassavetes , Ruth Gordon , Sidney Blackmer , Maurice Evans , Ralph Bellamy, Angela Dorian , Clay Tanner , and, in his feature film debut, Charles Grodin .
People also ask
Is Rosemary's Baby horror?
Who is the cast of Rosemary's Baby?
What is the plot of Rosemary's Baby?
Is there a full movie of Rosemary ' s baby?
Directed by Roman Polanski. With Mia Farrow, John Cassavetes, Ruth Gordon, Sidney Blackmer. A young couple trying for a baby move into a fancy apartment surrounded by peculiar neighbors.
- Roman Polanski
- 2 min
Rosemary's Baby is a 1968 American psychological horror film written and directed by Roman Polanski, and starring Mia Farrow, John Cassavetes, Ruth Gordon, Sidney Blackmer, Maurice Evans, Ralph Bellamy, Angela Dorian, Clay Tanner, and, in his feature film debut, Charles Grodin.
"Rosemary's Baby" is a film classic that everyone should see. It was filmed at the 'Dakota Apartments" where the Beatle John Lennon lived for many years. The director, Roman Polanski's wife, Sharon Tate played a small part in the movie. She was at the party of friends.
Rosemary's Baby is the epitome of classic horror. Oh yes, horror thrillers do not come much classier than this. 1968 and yet impressively still feels fresh when watching it for the first time today.
Roman Polanski's "Rosemary's Baby" is a brooding, macabre film, filled with the sense of unthinkable danger. Strangely enough it also has an eerie sense of humor almost until the end. It is a creepy film and a crawly film, and a film filled with things that go bump in the night. It is very good.
- Subliminal Sandwich. Rosemary's Baby is peppered with a bevy of fine details that are impossible to grasp on the first viewing - a signature trait of the best Hollywood movies.
- Terry's Death. No real reason is given for the apparent suicide of Terry near the beginning of the film, but fans have long theorized that it had something to do with the Castevets and their plans.
- Ulterior Motives. While the film ends with Rosemary rocking her child's cradle in what seems to be a gesture of acceptance of the situation, the novel is far more explicit as to her character's intentions.
- Have A Heart. Mia Farrow was a vegetarian at the time of filming, but she scarfed down some raw liver for the scene following the party during a few takes.
Rosemary's Baby (1968)Director: Roman PolanskiA young couple move into an apartment, only to be surrounded by peculiar neighbors and occurrences. When the wi...
- 6 min
- Sergio V.
- related to: Rosemary's Baby movie
en.gowatching.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
yesflicks.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month