- Rumble: The Indians Who Rocked The World is a Canadian documentary film directed by Catherine Bainbridge and co-directed by Alfonso Maiorana, released in 2017. The film profiles the impact of Indigenous musicians in Canada and the United States on the development of rock music.
People also ask
Are the Indians who rocked the world reviewable?
Who made Rumble the Indians?
Who rocked the world documentary?
Who was in the Rumble movie?
Jul 26, 2017 · RUMBLE: THE INDIANS WHO ROCKED THE WORLD (2018) - Catherine Bainbridge and Alfonso Maiorana's interesting Documentary got a brief theatrical release last year, and is now streaming via iTunes, Youtube etc..
- Catherine Bainbridge, Alfonso Maiorana
A new feature documentary about the role of Native Americans in popular music history that premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival. A new feature documentary | RUMBLE: The Indians Who Rocked The World
- Rumble: The Indians Who Rocked The World (2017)imdb.com
- Rumble: The Indians Who Rocked the Worldvudu.com
- RUMBLE: The Indians Who Rocked the World – Traileryoutube.com
- RUMBLE: The Indians Who Rocked the World – Official Traileryoutube.com
Rumble: The Indians Who Rocked the World. (187) IMDb 7.6 1h 42min 2017 13+. This revelatory documentary brings to light the profound and overlooked influence of Indigenous people on popular music in North America. The films focuses on music icons like Link Wray, Jimi Hendrix, Buffy Sainte-Marie, Taboo (The Black Eyed Peas), Charley Patton, Mildred Bailey, Jesse Ed Davis, Robbie Robertson, and Randy Castillo.
- Catherine Bainbridge
Rumble: The Indians Who Rocked the World. Critics Consensus. RUMBLE shines a long overdue spotlight on key contributions to the American musical lexicon, satisfying rock scholars while offering a...
- music, documentary
Jack Hamilton. Aug 24, 2017. Rumble: The Indians Who Rocked the World, directed by Catherine Bainbridge and Alfonso Maiorana, tackles a long, illustrious, and sorely undertold story, and as such offers some much-needed shading to a history that’s still too often framed in stark polarities of black and white.
- Alfonso Maiorana, Catherine Bainbridge
- Not Rated
- Buffy Sainte-Marie
Rumble: The Indians Who Rocked The World is a revelatory documentary brings to light the profound and overlooked in uence of Indigenous people on popular music in North America.
- Kino Lorber
The Indians Who Rocked the World. RUMBLE is the electric story of how Native American influence shaped rock and roll, a missing chapter in music history. Influential legend Charley Patton was ...
RUMBLE: The Indians Who Rocked the World Reviews. A revealing, engaging portrait of a too-long-unseen slice of our collective popular culture. The great, untold story of Native American pioneers ...