4 days ago · San Francisco, officially the City and County of San Francisco, is the cultural, commercial, and financial center of Northern California.San Francisco is the 16th most populous city in the United States, and the fourth most populous in California, with 881,549 residents as of 2019.
Feel-Good results for San Francisco
The health officers in five San Francisco Bay Area counties issued a new stay-at-home order Friday requiring some businesses to close and banning all gatherings ...
Associated Press via Yahoo News
21 hours ago
- San Francisco Mayor London Breed expresses regret for her own French Laundry outingLA Times via Yahoo News2 days ago
- California's stay-at-home order allows essential travel only. What does that mean?LA Times via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Millions in San Francisco Bay Area to face stay-home-order starting SundayThe Guardian via Yahoo News16 hours ago
- Trevor Noah Calls Out ‘Hypocrite’ Democratic Politicians for Breaking COVID RulesThe Daily Beast via Yahoo News2 days ago
- San Francisco mayor announces stay-at-home order, business restrictionsThe mayor of San Francisco on Friday said she and political leaders across the Bay Area were imposing new lockdown orders and business restrictions in the ...Reuters via Yahoo Finance21 hours ago
4 days ago · San Francisco, city and port, northern California, U.S., located on a peninsula between the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay. It is a cultural and financial center of the western United States and one of the country’s most cosmopolitan cities. Learn more about the city’s history and character in this article.
- Stay home. Time: March to May 17. Essential activities only. All non-essential employees must work from home.
- Reopening begins. Time: May 17. Businesses. Curbside retail for goods and services with minimal contact, including takeout and delivery. Outdoor businesses (that operated outdoors as of March 16)
- June. June 1. Businesses. Non-essential manufacturing, warehousing, and logistics with fewer than 50 onsite employees. Non-essential curbside retail for goods, outdoor equipment rental, and limited contact services with fewer than 10 onsite employees.
- July. July 15. The SF Zoo and Gardens will open to the general public, with safety plans in place. July 17. Closed, due to State requirements. Offices for non-essential employees.
6 days ago · San Francisco has a history of boom-and-bust cycles, stretching back to the 1849 gold rush and including multiple tech bubbles. But that's not why people stay, Elberling said.
6 days ago · San Francisco county has had over 15,000 coronavirus cases and 160 deaths, much lower than many other parts of California. In all, the state has had over 1.1 million Covid-19 cases and over 19,000 ...
6 days ago · SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — With a surge in coronavirus cases, the information you need to know is coming fast and furious. Here’s a roundup of the COVID stories we’ve published over the last ...
3 days ago · SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — Police in Hawaii arrested a local couple after they flew home from San Francisco knowing they both had COVID-19. On Nov. 29, the Kauai Police Department arrested 41-year ...
3 days ago · San Francisco City Administrator Naomi Kelly announced Wednesday that she is taking a leave of absence after her husband, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission General Manager Harlan Kelly ...
5 days ago · SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The head of San Francisco's Public Utilities Commission, which oversees millions of dollars in city contracts, was charged with bribery Monday in an ongoing federal probe of ...