Sandra Annette Bullock ( / ˈbʊlək /; born July 26, 1964) is an American actress and producer. The recipient of various accolades, including an Academy Award and a Golden Globe Award, she was the world's highest-paid actress in both 2010 and 2014.    In 2010, she was named one of Time ' s 100 most influential people in the world .
There’s a weird conspiracy theory that Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock are vampires
There's a pretty crazy conspiracy theory that suggests Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock, among many other celebs, are vampires. Look, we'll admit there are a fair few celebrities that don't seem to age,
36 minutes ago
Sandra Bullock, Producer: The Proposal. Sandra Annette Bullock was born in Arlington, a Virginia suburb of Washington, D.C. Her mother, Helga Bullock (née Helga Mathilde Meyer), was a German opera singer. Her father, John W. Bullock, was an American voice teacher, who was born in Alabama, of German descent. Sandra grew up on the road with her parents and younger sister, chef Gesine ...
For her role in The Blind Side (2009) she won the Oscar, and her blockbusters The Proposal (2009), The Heat (2013) and Gravity (2013) made her a bankable star. With $56,000,000, she was listed in the Guinness Book Of World Records as the highest-paid actress in the world. - IMDb Mini Biography By: David Montgomery <email@example.com> Family (4)
- Sandra Annette Bullock
- 5' 7½" (1.71 m)
- July 26, 1964 in Arlington, Virginia, USA
- SandyAmerica's SweetheartThe Girl Next Door
Jun 07, 2022 · Sandra Bullock Personal Details Sandra Bullock was born on July 26, 1964, in Arlington, Virginia, U.S.. She grew up there with her Family. Her full name is Sandra Annette Bullock and her nickname is Sandy, Americaâ€™s Sweetheart, The Girl Next Door. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She is 56 years old (in 2021). Let’s see Sandra Bullock personal detail.
- 56 years old (in 2021)
- Sandra Annette Bullock
- July 26, 1964
- Early Career. Bullock landed her first gig at the age of 21 in an off-Broadway production of No Time Flat. She used the critical acclaim for her performance to land an agent, but her early acting jobs, which included bit parts in television and B-movies, were unsuccessful and sometimes embarrassing.
- 'Demolition Man,' 'Speed' In 1993 Bullock replaced Lori Petty in the futuristic Sylvester Stallone vehicle Demolition Man, but critics largely panned the film as "incoherent" and "one-dimensional."
- 'While You Were Sleeping' to 'Miss Congeniality' In the mid-1990s, Bullock appeared in a steady stream of big-budget productions of varying commercial success.
- 'The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood' After a brief hiatus, Bullock returned in early 2002 with Murder by Numbers, a crime thriller in which she plays a detective responsible for tracking down a duo of thrill-killers.