As Sandra Bullock Prepares To Take A Break From Acting, The Star Talks About Feeling ‘So Burnt Out’ From...
Being an Oscar-winning and commercially successful actress like Sandra Bullock doesn’t happen by osmosis, as she's worked hard to become the beloved star ...
1 day ago
Sandra Annette Bullock ( / ˈbʊlək /; born July 26, 1964) is an American actress and producer. The recipient of various accolades, including an Academy Award and a Golden Globe Award, she was the world's highest-paid actress in both 2010 and 2014.    In 2010, she was named one of Time ' s 100 most influential people in the world .
Sandra Bullock, Producer: The Proposal. Sandra Annette Bullock was born in Arlington, a Virginia suburb of Washington, D.C. Her mother, Helga Bullock (née Helga Mathilde Meyer), was a German opera singer. Her father, John W. Bullock, was an American voice teacher, who was born in Alabama, of German descent. Sandra grew up on the road with her parents and younger sister, chef Gesine ...
For her role in The Blind Side (2009) she won the Oscar, and her blockbusters The Proposal (2009), The Heat (2013) and Gravity (2013) made her a bankable star. With $56,000,000, she was listed in the Guinness Book Of World Records as the highest-paid actress in the world. - IMDb Mini Biography By: David Montgomery <email@example.com> Family (4)
- Sandra Annette Bullock
- 5' 7½" (1.71 m)
- July 26, 1964 in Arlington, Virginia, USA
- SandyAmerica's SweetheartThe Girl Next Door
Sandra Bullock is an American actress and producer who made her film debut with a minor role in J. Christian Ingvordsen's thriller Hangmen in 1987.  She made her television debut in the television film Bionic Showdown: The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman (1989) and played the lead role in the short-lived sitcom Working Girl (1990 ...
- Early Career. Bullock landed her first gig at the age of 21 in an off-Broadway production of No Time Flat. She used the critical acclaim for her performance to land an agent, but her early acting jobs, which included bit parts in television and B-movies, were unsuccessful and sometimes embarrassing.
- 'Demolition Man,' 'Speed' In 1993 Bullock replaced Lori Petty in the futuristic Sylvester Stallone vehicle Demolition Man, but critics largely panned the film as "incoherent" and "one-dimensional."
- 'While You Were Sleeping' to 'Miss Congeniality' In the mid-1990s, Bullock appeared in a steady stream of big-budget productions of varying commercial success.
- 'The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood' After a brief hiatus, Bullock returned in early 2002 with Murder by Numbers, a crime thriller in which she plays a detective responsible for tracking down a duo of thrill-killers.