3 days ago · Santa Barbara (Spanish: Santa Bárbara; Spanish for 'Saint Barbara') is a coastal city in, and the county seat of, Santa Barbara County in the U.S. state of California. Situated on a south-facing section of coastline, the longest such section on the West Coast of the United States , the city lies between the steeply rising Santa Ynez Mountains ...
- Sample Delicious Californian Vineyards. You can not take a trip to Santa Barbara without wine-tasting. Like, we’re serious. California as a whole is pretty famous for wine culture, and Santa Barbara has more than 120 vineyards and wineries in the vicinity – that’s a lot, right?
- Ride the Santa Barbara Trolley. The Santa Barbara Trolley (tram) is an icon, the ultimate way to get around the city, and therefore one of those unmissable things to do in Santa Barbara that, well, you simply have to do.
- Sample the city’s brewery scene. There’s wine in Santa Barbara, but there’s also beer – and lots of it. To fully appreciate and get to grips with the city’s brewing landscape, first, take yourself to the Lagoon District.
- Chill out at Santa Claus Beach. No, that’s not a typo: it really is Santa Claus beach. One of the best kept secrets of the city (but, um, we’re writing about it now), Santa Claus beach is a stretch of sand that not many tourists to the city actually ever make it to, let alone even know about its existence.
- There’s beautiful…and there’s Santa Barbarayoutube.com
- Santa Barbara, Californiavimeo.com
- Walking from State St to Stearns Wharf in Downtown Santa Barbara, California | Travel Guide 🎧 【4K】youtube.com
- UC Santa Barbara from aboveyoutube.com
Dec 29, 2020 · From November 21 through December 21, 2020, the Santa Barbara County Public Health Department and the California Department of Public Health have prohibited non-essential work, movement, and gatherings between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m., per the state’s limited Stay at Home order. This order includes gatherings and activities conducted outside the ...
Jan 09, 2021 · Santa Barbara County, California, officially the County of Santa Barbara, is located in the southern region of the U.S. state of California. As of the 2010 census, the population was 423,895. The county seat is Santa Barbara, and the largest city is Santa Maria.
4 days ago · Jeannine’s Restaurant and Bakery Closes Permanently in Downtown Santa Barbara. COVID-19 shutdown leads to the end of location at the edge of La Arcada Plaza after 15 years
Dec 30, 2020 · SANTA BARBARA, Calif. -- The second COVID-19 vaccine is in Santa Barbara County. The Moderna vaccine was the second vaccine to get FDA approval. Santa Barbara Neighborhood Clinics officials says ...
People also ask
What is it like to live in Santa Barbara?
Is Santa Barbara in southern, central, or Northern California?
Where is Santa Barbara located in California?
5 days ago · Already, about 6,250 hospital workers in Santa Barbara, Lompoc, and Santa Maria have received inoculations, with a refusal rate somewhere around 30 percent being reported. That was the case at Lompoc Valley Medical Center, said CEO Steve Popkin, though about 20 percent changed their minds after they saw that very few people had adverse reactions.
Surf's up, marine mammal dudes! Sea lions took advantage of a large Southern California swell last week, riding the waves off Santa Barbara Island. See the video below.
HuffPost via Yahoo News
8 hours ago
- How soon you get COVID-19 vaccine may depend on where in California you liveLA Times via Yahoo News12 hours ago
- Santa Ana winds and record-breaking heat raise fire fearsLA Times via Yahoo News7 hours ago
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle felt 'alone' and 'displaced' during US moveYahoo Style UK4 days ago
- The Best Colleges With Tuition Under $20KGOBankingRates via Yahoo Finance7 hours ago
- Prince Harry’s Friend Says He’s “Heartbroken” Over Ongoing Estrangement From Royal FamilyE! via Yahoo News3 hours ago
Dec 21, 2020 · Santa Barbara, CA 93109 (805) 564-5531 (805) 618-8642 (Fax) Powered by. Top of Page ...
Feel-Good results for Santa Barbara, California