3 days ago · Santa Barbara (Spanish: Santa Bárbara; Spanish for 'Saint Barbara') is a coastal city in, and the county seat of, Santa Barbara County in the U.S. state of California. Situated on a south-facing section of coastline, the longest such section on the West Coast of the United States , the city lies between the steeply rising Santa Ynez Mountains ...
- Sample Delicious Californian Vineyards. You can not take a trip to Santa Barbara without wine-tasting. Like, we’re serious. California as a whole is pretty famous for wine culture, and Santa Barbara has more than 120 vineyards and wineries in the vicinity – that’s a lot, right?
- Ride the Santa Barbara Trolley. The Santa Barbara Trolley (tram) is an icon, the ultimate way to get around the city, and therefore one of those unmissable things to do in Santa Barbara that, well, you simply have to do.
- Sample the city’s brewery scene. There’s wine in Santa Barbara, but there’s also beer – and lots of it. To fully appreciate and get to grips with the city’s brewing landscape, first, take yourself to the Lagoon District.
- Chill out at Santa Claus Beach. No, that’s not a typo: it really is Santa Claus beach. One of the best kept secrets of the city (but, um, we’re writing about it now), Santa Claus beach is a stretch of sand that not many tourists to the city actually ever make it to, let alone even know about its existence.
- There’s beautiful…and there’s Santa Barbarayoutube.com
- Santa Barbara, Californiavimeo.com
- Walking from State St to Stearns Wharf in Downtown Santa Barbara, California | Travel Guide 🎧 【4K】youtube.com
- UC Santa Barbara from aboveyoutube.com
4 days ago · Santa Barbara County, California, officially the County of Santa Barbara, is located in the southern region of the U.S. state of California. As of the 2010 census, the population was 423,895. The county seat is Santa Barbara, and the largest city is Santa Maria.
4 days ago · Jeannine’s Restaurant and Bakery Closes Permanently in Downtown Santa Barbara. COVID-19 shutdown leads to the end of location at the edge of La Arcada Plaza after 15 years
5 days ago · Already, about 6,250 hospital workers in Santa Barbara, Lompoc, and Santa Maria have received inoculations, with a refusal rate somewhere around 30 percent being reported. That was the case at Lompoc Valley Medical Center, said CEO Steve Popkin, though about 20 percent changed their minds after they saw that very few people had adverse reactions.
5 days ago · Located on the central California coast backed by the magnificent Santa Ynez Mountains, Santa Barbara is a charming seaside town with a rich Spanish colonial heritage reflected in the Mediterranean-style white stucco buildings with red-tile roofs around the town.
People also ask
What is it like to live in Santa Barbara?
Is Santa Barbara in southern, central, or Northern California?
Where is Santa Barbara located in California?
3 days ago · 2939 Calle Noguera, Santa Barbara, CA 93105; 1200 N San Marcos Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93111 . More Homes > NOOZHAWK P.O. Box 101 Santa Barbara, CA 93102. Facebook; Twitter; Home. About Us
Surf's up, marine mammal dudes! Sea lions took advantage of a large Southern California swell last week, riding the waves off Santa Barbara Island. See the video below.
HuffPost via Yahoo News
7 hours ago
- How soon you get COVID-19 vaccine may depend on where in California you liveLA Times via Yahoo News11 hours ago
- Santa Ana winds and record-breaking heat raise fire fearsLA Times via Yahoo News6 hours ago
- The Best Colleges With Tuition Under $20KGOBankingRates via Yahoo Finance6 hours ago
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle felt 'alone' and 'displaced' during US moveYahoo Style UK4 days ago
- Miracle cat reunites with owner after vanishing 3 years ago in deadly California mudslidesGood Morning America via Yahoo News3 days ago
3 days ago · On Friday, August 28, 2020, California Governor Gavin Newsom unveiled a new and simpler four-tiered classification system, the Blueprint for a Safer Economy, to evaluate regional and business-sector health risk and to guide counties as they reopen businesses closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Businesses across the state have largely been ...
Feel-Good results for Santa Barbara, California