Sep 22, 1995 · Directed by David Fincher. With Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt, Kevin Spacey, Andrew Kevin Walker. Two detectives, a rookie and a veteran, hunt a serial killer who uses the seven deadly sins as his motives.
- David Fincher
- 2 min
Seven (stylized as SE7EN) is a 1995 American neo-noir psychological crime thriller film directed by David Fincher and written by Andrew Kevin Walker.It stars Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kevin Spacey, R. Lee Ermey and John C. McGinley.
Jul 06, 2010 · Director David Fincher's dark, stylish thriller ranks as one of the decade's most influential box-office successes. Set in a hellish vision of a New York-like city, where it is always raining and ...
- mystery and thriller, drama, crime
Se7en (1995) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
- Se7en came from the mind of a record store employee. Screenwriter Andrew Kevin Walker was a graduate of Penn State’s film program. Several years later, however, he was no closer to achieving his goal of working in the industry.
- David Fincher signed on to direct Se7en because of a mix-up.
- Brad Pitt worked himself to the bone on Se7en. During a scene in which Pitt’s character, Detective David Mills, is chasing the killer through a perpetually rainy backdrop, Pitt slipped and drove his arm through a windshield.
- Se7en’s "Sloth" was a very, very underweight young man.
Sep 22, 2020 · It’s a line that, as delivered by Brad Pitt in David Fincher’s Se7en, has become as iconic as the film itself. Even if you haven’t seen the movie, certainly you’ve heard Pitt squeal those ...
- The Ringer Staff
"Seven," a dark, grisly, horrifying and intelligent thriller, may be too disturbing for many people, I imagine, although if you can bear to watch, it you will see filmmaking of a high order. It tells the story of two detectives - one ready to retire, the other at the start of his career - and their attempts to capture a perverted serial killer who is using the Seven Deadly Sins as his scenario.
Se7en is regarded as the definitive David Fincher film. Not only does the bleak thriller embrace its grim and anti-Hollywood agenda with glee, but Fincher uses every cinematic trick available to ...
- Gregory Wakeman
Since its release, the movie has encapsulated audiences with its dark, gritty story of two detectives and their pursuit of a madman. With masterful performances from Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Spacey, and Gwyneth Paltrow, SE7EN has kept viewers coming back for repeat viewings in the years since.
Sep 18, 2019 · Se7en may be one of the most gruesome horror movies ever made, and John Doe may be one of the most creative and disturbing serial killers in film history, but the on-screen deaths in the movie are actually shockingly few. The main killer in the movie is actually never shown killing any of his victims, and the only on-screen death in the whole ...