Play trailer with sound 1:29 Born in Taiwan, Qi Shu has won the prestigious Golden Horse Award in Taiwan (regarded as the East Asian Oscar) for Best Supporting Actress in 1998. She has also received a Golden Horse Award for Best Leading Actress in 2005. She appeared with Jackie Chan in the romantic comedy Gorgeous (1999) ("Gorgeous").
Shu Qi has also been Emporio Armani's Asian ambassador for its Fall/Winter 2010 collection. Shu is also the brand ambassador for Bulgari in China. Personal life. Shu married Hong Kong actor-director Stephen Fung in 2016. The two had met on the set of the romance drama Bishonen in 1997, and dated for four years. Filmography
- Shū Qí
- Syu 1 Kei 4
Mini Bio (1) Born in Taiwan, Qi Shu has won the prestigious Golden Horse Award in Taiwan (regarded as the East Asian Oscar) for Best Supporting Actress in 1998. She has also received a Golden Horse Award for Best Leading Actress in 2005. She appeared with Jackie Chan in the romantic comedy Gorgeous (1999) ("Gorgeous").
- Li-Hui Lin
- 5' 6" (1.68 m)
- April 16, 1976 in Taipei, Taiwan
Birthplace: Taipei, Taiwan Chinese actress Hsu Chi, often credited as Shu Qi, started out in erotic movies, but soon moved on to more mainstream fare, including 1998's fantastical Asian box-office...
Shu Qi Lin Li-hui (林立慧; born 16 April 1976), better known by her stage name Shu Qi, is a Taiwanese actress and model. She is among the highest-paid actresses in China. Born in Xindian township, Taipei County (now New Taipei City), Shu Qi went to Hong Kong at the age of 17 to seek a film career.
Nov 23, 2020 · Shu Qi is a Taiwanese model and actress, best known for her appearances in movies like The Assassin, A Beautiful Life, Street of Dreams, and Look for a Star. Shu Qi was born on April 16, 1976, in Xindian township, Taipei County. Not much is known about her early life, especially her family and whether she has any siblings.
Shu Qi is a Taiwanese actress and model who went from acting in low-budget Category III films in Hong Kong to become one of the most versatile and well-known Asian actresses in the world. Born in Taipei, she moved to Hong Kong at the age of 17 to pursue a movie career.
- April 16, 1976
- 58 kg
- 5 ft 6 in
- She’s done some modeling in her past. It sounds as though this was a part of her career for a while and one thing to note is that she even posed for the Chinese edition of Playboy.
- She’s won and been nominated for a few awards. Shu hasn’t gone unnoticed her endeavors as she has been nominated a few times for various awards and has even won in the past.
- She was a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival in 2009. This seems like it would be a high honor since not just everyone gets invited to the festival and few among those would ever be picked as a jury member.
- She’s 42 years old. Shu looks extremely well for her age and in fact she doesn’t look as though she’s in her 40s at all. Some people are blessed with good genes and some simply know how to take care of their bodies as they begin to get older.
Qi Shu, Chen Chang, Satoshi Tsumabuki, Dahong Ni, Yun Zhou. 12. New York, I Love You (2008) 10. 2. R. 10. 2. New York, I Love You is a romantic comedy-drama film, which revolves around the love life of several residents living in New York, the most loved and the most hated city in the World.
- related to: Shu Qi