- The Sooty Show - A Job In TVyoutube.com
- The Sooty Show - An Early Night | Sooty and Sweep | Wizz | TV Shows for Kidsyoutube.com
- The Sooty Show - Give Us A Break (Original CITV Broadcast)youtube.com
- The Sooty Show 2011 - 1x02 - The Swimming Lesson (DVD Screener Version) - YouTubevimeo.com
Sep 05, 2011 · Created by Harry Corbett. With Richard Cadell, Brenda Longman, Peter Dickson, Frank Bruno. Richard is in charge of running Slater's Holiday Park and things are bound to go wrong when Sooty, Sweep and Soo are around!
Sooty is building his own space rocket and aims to be the first teddy bear on Mars. Series 1 24.
People also ask
What is Sooty TV?
Is sooty still on ITV archives?
What does sooty mean?
Is sooty's Amazing Adventures on ITVBe?
Vicki sometimes refers to Richard as "Uncle Richard".Series 3 was pulled off the air by CITV, due to the awful state that the show was in which made the ratings not good enough.Only 2 of the new episodes in Series 3 were shown, the rest do not aire until the repeat in 2006.4 episodes of this series were put onto DVD for the Daily Mirror.
Series 1: 2001
1. All New Sooty - 5th November 2001 2. A New Arrival - 6th November 2001 3. Sci-Fi Sooty - 7th November 2001 4. It's My Party - 8th November 2001 5. Sweep Asleep - 9th November 2001 6. Sad, Sad Sooty - 12th November 2001 7. It's A Dog's Life - 13th November 2001 8. Practice Makes Perfect - 14th November 2001 9. Night of a Thousand Bears - 15th November 2001 10. You Don't Scare Me - 16th November 2001 11. A Cat and Dog Thing - 19th November 2001 12. Favourite Things - 20th November 2001 13. S...
Series 2: 2002
1. Robo Richard - 15th October 2002 2. The Mysterious Visitor - 22nd October 2002 3. Sooty's Pet - 29th October 2002 4. Superheros - 5th November 2002 5. Sooty In Charge - 12th November 2002 6. Sooty's Magic Garden - 19th November 2002 7. The New Gang - 26th November 2002 8. The Little Big People - 3rd December 2002 9. Digging For Dinosaurs - 10th December 2002 10. Best Friends - 17th December 2002
Series 3: 2003-2004
1. Sooty's Baby - 27th October 2003 2. Double Trouble - 28th October 2003 3. Flying Fun - 29th October 2003 4. Sooty at the Seaside - 30th October 2003 5. Treasure Hunt - 31st October 2003 6. Water, Water Everywhere - 7th November 2003 7. Sooty's Ghost - 14th November 2003 8. Let's Get Champing - 21st November 2003 9. Sooty The Scientist - 28th November 2003 10. Keep Fit Sooty - 6th January 2004As Vicki is Richard's niece, why didn't he mention her in Sooty Heights?In the previous series, Sooty Heights was a seaside hotel, this series was the same hotel but did not have a seaside anymore?Even though it is meant to be the same hotel, numerous stuff has changed. The office is now a living room and the room next to the reception is bigger.
The Sooty Show is a British children's television series that aired on BBC Television from 1955 until 1967.
Sooty is a British children's slapstick television series that airs on CITV.It is the fifth such incarnation of the series to feature the titular character Sooty, and the first since the last series ended in 2004, it is also the first since presenter Richard Cadell bought the licensing rights to the brand in 2008.
The Sooty puppet was originally found by Harry Corbett on a stall in Blackpool in the late 1940s.
Harry Corbett discovered Sooty in a joke shop on North Pier, Blackpool in 1948. Now, over sixty years later The Sooty Show continues to delight fans of all a...
To celebrate the 70th anniversary of our beloved childhood bear Sooty, Here is an evolution of all intro's of every Sooty television series franchise. Enjoy!...
- 6 min
- UK FlashBack