- Released January 1st, 2005, 'Southern Belles' stars Anna Faris, Laura Breckenridge The movie has a runtime of about 1 hr 30 min, and received a user score of 53 (out of 100) on TMDb, which put together reviews from 3 respected users. You probably already know what the movie's about, but just in case...
Southern Belles R | 1h 30min | Comedy , Romance | 2005 (USA) Bell and Belle want to break out of their trailer park lives and get up and out to the "Big City" of Atlanta.
- Paul S. Myers, Brennan Shroff
Mar 13, 2017 · Movie Info In a single day, best friends Bell Granger (Laura Breckenridge) and Belle Scott (Anna Faris) cut their ties with the tiny town of Johnson's Mark, Ga. Scott tells off her idiotic boss,...
- Paul S. Myers, Brennan Shroff
- Hart Sharp Video
Directed by William Olsen. With Amelia Martin, Pierre Brulatour, David Garone, Pilar Herrera.
Southern Belles ( 25 ) 5.6 1h 29min 2014 R Anna Faris ("Scary Movie") and Laura Breckenridge ("Gossip Girl") play Belle and Bell, two trailer-trash Georgian zeroes desperate for adventure who hatch a nutty get-rich-quick scheme.
Mar 16, 2005 · Synopsis by Nathan Southern Laff-fest sensation and parody queen Anna Faris (of the Scary Movie series) appears vis-à-vis Laura Breckenridge and Justin Chambers in Southern Belles, written and directed by Paul S. Myers and Brennan Shroff. Faris and Breckenridge play Belle and Bell, two trailer-trash Georgian zeroes.
- Paul S. Myers / Brennan Shroff
- Nathan Southern
- 2 min
Not Yet Rated 1 hr 30 min Jan 1st, 2005 Romance, Comedy Bell and Belle want to break out of their trailer park lives and get up and out to the "Big City" of Atlanta. Just when they think they are...
Southern Belles. (2005) ·. 1 hr 29 min. R. Comedy. Independent. Two best friends dream of breaking out of their trailer park, but when they're about to leave, a handsome cop just might derail their plans. DIRECTOR.
- Paul S. Meyers, Brennan Shroff
Southern Belles. GOING BACK TO MOVIE THEATERS Read More ... This Week in Movie News: Madonna to Directed Madonna Biopic, Jonathan Majors Joins ‘Ant-Man 3’ and More
- Michelle Darrisaw
- Setting: Louisiana. This powerful story of family, friendship, love, and courage takes its cues from Robert Harling's eponymous stage play based on the life and death of his sister, Susan Harling.
- Setting: Georgia. The beloved 1939 period film based on Margaret Mitchell's novel of the same name has withstood the test of time. Southern belles can relate to the spoiled and always-put-together heroine Scarlett O’Hara (Vivien Leigh).
- Setting: Alabama. Leave it to good 'ol Forrest Gump to offer one of life's most simple principles in this 1994 gem: "Like is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
- Setting: Mississippi. Servitude, racism, dump pies, and segregated bathrooms aside, the comforting aspect of this 2011 book-to-movie adaptation lies in the sisterhood formed between the maids and Skeeter's (Emma Stone) willingness to check her privilege for a bigger cause.
A charming mix of hilarious comedians who have something to say about everything, from politics, to growing up as a woman in the south.
- Steve Race
- Brett Butler