reduto.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
Star Trek: Voyager was the first Star Trek series to use computer-generated imagery (CGI), rather than models, for exterior space shots. Babylon 5 and seaQuest DSV had previously used CGI to avoid the expense of models, but the Star Trek television department continued using models because they felt they were more realistic.
EXCLUSIVE: A Star Trek: Voyager reunion broke the Stars In The House single-episode fundraising record, drawing donations totaling $19,225 ...
Deadline via Yahoo News
9 months ago
- 'Star Trek: Voyager' gets an unofficial 4K remaster thanks to AIEngadget11 months ago
- Kate Mulgrew to Reprise 'Star Trek: Voyager' Role for Nickelodeon's 'Prodigy' SeriesET Online via AOL5 months ago
- 'Star Trek: Voyager' Celebrates 25 Years: Kate Mulgrew and Jeri Ryan on the Groundbreaking SeriesEntertainment Tonight via Yahoo News1 year ago
- Who really gives out the Golden Globes? A tiny group full of quirky characters — and no Black membersLA Times via Yahoo News6 days ago
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ Director Hanelle Culpepper On Breaking Barriers And Doing The Work – Guest ColumnDeadline via Yahoo News1 week ago
Star Trek: Voyager S1 E1, 2 Caretaker, Part 1 & 2 While on a short-term mission to track an infiltrated Maquis cell, Capt. Kathryn Janeway and her newly launched U.S.S. Voyager crew -- and the Maquis fighter crew -- are drawn 70,000 lightyears to the far side of the Delta Quadrant by an alien seeking survival, calling itself "the Caretaker."
- 44 min
- Series Summary
- Distinguishing Voyager
- Executive Producers
- Related Topics
- External Links
Launched in the year 2371, the Intrepid-class Federation starship USS Voyager was a ship built to return to Starfleet's founding principle of scientific exploration. It was fitting that the ship's captain, Kathryn Janeway, rose up through the science ranks rather than command. On the ship's first mission while departing the space station Deep Space 9, which required it to find and capture a Maquis vessel that disappeared into the treacherous Badlands, the crews of both Voyager, as well as the...
Despite the general prosperity of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Paramount pressured Rick Berman for yet another Star Trek television series. Although it was decided very early on that the new series would be set aboard a starship once again, it was important for the writers to vary the series from Star Trek: The Next Generation in other ways. Berman stated, \\"When Voyager came around and we knew we were going to place the next series back on a starship we wanted to do it in a way that was not go...
1. Rick Berman – Executive Producer 2. Michael Piller – Executive Producer (1995-1996) 3. Jeri Taylor – Executive Producer (1995-1998) 4. Brannon Braga – Executive Producer (1998-2000) 5. Kenneth Biller – Executive Producer (2000-2001)
1. VOY performers 2. Recurring characters 3. VOY recurring characters 4. Character crossover appearances 5. VOY directors 6. Undeveloped VOY episodes 7. Paramount Stage 8 8. Paramount Stage 9 9. Paramount Stage 16
1. Star Trek: Voyager on VHS 2. Star Trek: Voyager on LaserDisc 3. Star Trek: Voyager on DVD 4. Star Trek: Voyager soundtracks
1. Star Trek: Voyager at Wikipedia 2. Star Trek: Voyager at Memory Beta, the wiki for licensed Star Trek works 3. Star Trek: Voyager at the Internet Movie Database 4. Star Trek: Voyager at the TV IV 5. Star Trek: Voyager at StarTrek.com, the official Star Trek website
- 54 sec
The Star Trek franchise continues as the crew of the USS Voyager follows a Maquis ship into the Badlands and ends up 70,000 light years from home. 1. Caretaker: Parts 1 & 2 92m
- October 1, 2018
Star Trek: Voyager (VOY) focuses on the 24th century adventures of Captain Kathryn Janeway aboard the U.S.S. Voyager. Smaller than either Kirk’s or Picard’s starships—its crew complement is only 150—Voyager is fast and powerful, and has the ability to land on a planet’s surface.
People also ask
What is the final episode of Star Trek Voyager?
How many seasons of Star Trek Voyager were made?
Who are the cast members of Star Trek Voyager?
What exactly happened at the end of Voyager?
The Voyager crew discovers what seems to be a wormhole leading to the Alpha Quadrant and home. Images of Earth and letters from home elates the crew of Voyager. Seven, and others, however, are skeptical of this seeming deliverance. S5, Ep15
Feel-Good results for Star Trek: Voyager
jmbullion.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
apmex.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month