Mar 02, 2021 · Lisey`s Story is an Apple TV Original Series based on the 2006 novel of the same name. Written by Stephen King, produced by J. J. Abrams and directed by Pablo Larrain, the series features Julianne Moore as Lisey Landon, Clive Owen as Scott Landon, Joan Allen as Amanda Debuher, Dane DeHaan as Jim Dooley, Sung Kang as Officer Dan Boeckman and Jennifer Jason Leigh.
- The Library
A complete list of Stephen King's written works., organized...
- Future Works
From legendary storyteller and #1 bestseller Stephen King,...
- Message Board
The message board on Stephen King's official website. This...
- The Library
Stephen King said the paperback advance on "Carrie" bowled over his family in 1973 and he used it to help his cancer-patient mother retire.
11 hours ago
Stephen Edwin King (born September 21, 1947) is an American author of horror, supernatural fiction, suspense, crime, science-fiction, and fantasy novels. His books have sold more than 350 million copies, and many have been adapted into films, television series, miniseries, and comic books.
The latest tweets from @StephenKing
Stephen King, Writer: Maximum Overdrive. Stephen Edwin King was born on September 21, 1947, at the Maine General Hospital in Portland. His parents were Nellie Ruth (Pillsbury), who worked as a caregiver at a mental institute, and Donald Edwin King, a merchant seaman. His father was born under the surname "Pollock," but used the last name "King," under which Stephen was born. He has an ...
Mar 30, 2021 · Stephen King is a 'New York Times'-bestselling novelist who made his name in the horror and fantasy genres with books like 'Carrie,' 'The Shining' and 'IT.' Much of his work has been adapted for ...
Jun 08, 2021 · Stephen King, American novelist and short-story writer whose books were credited with reviving the horror fiction genre in the late 20th century. His books gained their effect from realistic detail, forceful plotting, and King’s ability to involve and scare the reader. Obsession was a recurring theme in his work.
- From 'Carrie' to 'Misery' (1960–1985) King graduated from the University of Maine in 1970 but did not sell his first novel, "Carrie," until 1974. Here's a look at his work both before and during college.
- From 'Misery' to 'The Green Mile' (1987–1995) 1987: "Misery" is the story of a homicidal nurse who takes an injured writer hostage, was turned into a critically acclaimed movie.
- From 'The Green Mile' and Beyond. 1996: "The Green Mile" was originally published as a monthly serial consisting of six parts: "The Two Dead Girls," "The Mouse on the Mile," "Coffey's Hands," "The Bad Death of Eduard Delacroix," "Night Journey," and "Coffey on the Mile."
- More of King's Short Stories, Essays, Online Publications, and Novellas. 2000: "Riding the Bullet" (electronically published novella) 2000: "The Plant" (unfinished serial novel published electronically)
The following is a complete list of books published by Stephen King, an American author of contemporary horror, suspense, science fiction, and fantasy. His books have sold more than 350 million copies, and many of them have been adapted into feature films, television movies and comic books.
- The Stand Stephen King (Goodreads Author)
- It Stephen King (Goodreads Author)
- The Shining Stephen King (Goodreads Author)
- Misery Stephen King (Goodreads Author)
- related to: Stephen King
products.bestreviews.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month