- Mortal Kombat · 16 · 1h 50m 12:00 PM, 12:15 PM, 2:30 PM, 2:45 PM, 5:00 PM, 5:15 PM, 7:30 PM, 7:45 PM, 10:00 PM, 10:15 PM
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba the Movie -- Mugen Train · R · 1h 57m 12:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 5:30 PM, 8:00 PM, 10:15 PM
- Nobody · 14A · 1h 32m 12:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 5:00 PM, 7:30 PM, 10:00 PM
- Godzilla vs. Kong · PG-13 · 1h 53m 12:15 PM, 2:45 PM, 5:15 PM, 7:45 PM, 10:15 PM
- Monday · R · 1h 56m 2:30 PM, 7:30 PM, 10:00 PM
- Raya and the Last Dragon · G · 1h 47m 12:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 7:30 PM
- In the Earth · 14A · 1h 40m 2:40 PM, 5:10 PM, 10:10 PM
- French Exit · R · 1h 50m 12:00 PM, 2:30 PM
- The Girl Who Believes in Miracles · PG · 1h 40m 12:00 PM, 5:00 PM
- Nomadland · A · 1h 47m 5:00 PM
- Held · A · 1h 34m 10:00 PM
- Promising Young Woman · R · 1h 53m 10:00 PM
- The Courier · R · 1h 39m 7:30 PM
Sep 30, 1992 · Directed by Mark Frost. With James Spader, Joanne Whalley, Jason Robards, Charlotte Lewis. While investigating his own blackmailing, a young politician uncovers his family's deep secrets.
- Mark Frost
- 31 sec
Directed by Christin Baker. With Terry Farrell, Marina Sirtis, Nana Visitor, Karen Malina White. Set in 1917, "Storyville" refers to New Orleans red-light district, the only place in the country where prostitution was effectively legal.
- Christin Baker
The family patriarch (Jason Robards) advises a politician/lawyer (James Spader) opposite an ex-lover (Joanne Whalley-Kilmer) in a seamy New Orleans murder trial.
- crime, drama
James Spader, Joanne Whalley-Kilmer and Jason Robards star in this seductive murder mystery from the co-creator of Twin Peaks. The son of a powerful Louisiana family, Cray Fowler (Spader), is a rising political star for whom a moment's weakness threatens a lifetime ambition.
A feckless, charmless, and morally vacuous man, haunted by the suicide of his father, runs for congress in Louisiana. His opponent, far ahead in the polls, nonetheless arranges an erotic encounter (in an abandoned aikido studio!) to get our hero's adulterous moves on video.
Roger Ebert gave the film 3.5 out of 4 stars, writing, "Storyville is a movie for people who like New Orleans better when it is dark and mysterious. It is for romantics. It is for romantics. It is not for pragmatists, who will complain that the characters do not behave according to perfect logic, and that there are holes in its plot.
STORYVILLE FILMS is a production company founded by Oscar nominated director Oren Jacoby to create films and series driven by strong personal narratives of conscience, courage, and innovation. Jacoby and award-winning filmmakers Julie Cohen and Betsy West are principal producer/directors at Storyville.
Storyville Trailer 1992Director: Mark FrostStarring: James Spader, Jason Robards, Jr., Joanne Whalley-Kilmer, Joanne Whalley, Charlotte Lewis, Mike WarrenOff...
- 30 sec
- Video Detective
Films with fictional portrayals of Storyville have included New Orleans (1947), Pretty Baby (1978), and Storyville (1992). In Michael Moorcock 's History of the Runestaff the city of Narleen is intended to be a post-apocalyptic New Orleans, with the city-within-a-city of Starvel meant to be Storyville.
- related to: Storyville movie