- related to: Summer Love movie
Summer Love: Directed by Lynne Stopkewich. With Rachael Leigh Cook, Lucas Bryant, Travis Milne, Aidan Kahn. A widowed mom gets a summer internship at a tech company and draws the attention of two very different executives while learning about about accounting, app designs and finding love.
2. About Summer Love. When a widowed suburban mom, who’s recently gone back to school, takes an internship and enters the fast-paced tech … world of millionaire “app-trepreneurs,” she discovers that although life seems to be a lot more digital, love needs to be a lot more real. Starring Rachael Leigh Cook, Lucas Bryant, and Travis Milne.
The "Summer of Love" is a wonderful movie that you can watch over-and-over. Great chemistry with the actors; story that is not "predictable," yet keeps you involved. My rating: 5 stars.
- The Last Song. Not only did Ronnie Miller (Miley Cyrus) and Will Blakelee (Liam Hemsworth) end up together after long walks on the beach, but this was the very beginning of Miam.
- The Kissing Booth. The Kissing Booth has taken Netflix — and our lives — by storm, and for good reason: it’s a super-sweet high school romance about a girl (Joey King) who’s crushing on her best friend’s older brother.
- Grease. Need we tell you more? Though the bulk of the film takes place during senior year at Rydell high, Danny Zuko (John Trovolta) and Sandy Olsson (Olivia Newton-John)'s romance started in the summer, and they will seriously make you want a '50s-inspired date.
- Safe Haven. This isn’t your typical Nicholas Sparks story. The romance is epic, but it’s the plot twists that will get you. Erin Tierney, who’s real name is Katie Feldman (Julianne Hough) runs away after the attempted murder of her abusive, alcoholic husband.
Apr 09, 2019 · Summer love movies really get you excited for that summer fling or relationship with the kisses in the rain, the boardwalk dates, and fair visits. There is a good chance if you have a significant other this summer, you'll most likely watch a summer romance movie to get you in the summer love mood.
Summer of Love: Directed by Wayne Groom. With Scott Corfield, Ryan Miller, Natalie Laing, Bree Maddox. A young couple share a summer romance/trip with a visiting American artist.
- Scott Corfield, Ryan Miller, Natalie Laing
- Wayne Groom
Jun 21, 2021 · If summer 2021 is your summer of love, here is a list of movies selected to help you brush up on all things summer romance — the amusement-park dates, the intense conversations by the beach bonfire, the farewells, the grand romantic gestures — you name it.
Introduce. The story begins with three men from different walks of life who lead very ordinary lives in Hong Kong but all have something in common - single and desperate for love. They decide to travel to Hainan, China, in search of love. On their adventure, they suffer plenty of bad luck, one after another, but love may just be around the corner.
When widowed, suburban mom Maya takes an internship in the fast-paced tech world of millionaire app-trepreneurs, she discovers that although life seems to be...
- 84 min
- YouTube Movies